Denied Lorkaa's Youtuber Rank Application

Lorkaa

Username: lorkaa

YouTube Channel Link:

Subscriber Count: I think the minimum is 450+ subscribers, I have 197, but I am planning to work full steam-ahead, and upload as much as I can.

How many videos do you have on SagePvP?: I have one video on SagePvP, which recently just got uploaded
Average amount of views: I currently can't determine how much views I will get, but hopefully it will be a decent amount.

Will you be seriously/fully committed to uploading on the server?: Of Course! If I get this YouTube rank I will certainly be committed to uploading videos on a regular basis.

Why do you want to have the YouTube rank on our network?: I only started playing with my faction recently, but non-stop as much as I have been eligible to, I have been playing a lot. I find Sage one of the best servers out there, clearly because of how the Server is run, the friendly Staff and the community. Sage to me is my number #1 server currently.

samuel

You should really read the rules and requirements before actually applying, you can find that information in the same thread you found the template.

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- Hey man, you don't meet the requirements. Once you have feel free to come back and apply.

Although, you may upload a video on the server and reapply when you have done so.