Ties

Established member
i might rag on sage every now and then

i might be a dick

but imagine owning a server and thinking this is cool

clarification: this is not me lol

Last edited:

shovel

He's just being honest. Charging back for no reason is breaking TOS. You're also being a fucking asshole to the guy for no reason.

Last edited:

Et43

Ok tbh bro the guy is pretty nice he wanted to give you another chance but you were so blinded by emotion that you just kept on arguing even tho he was trying to be nice to you.

" Ill legit help you" x200
he was trying to help you so much he legit cared about it he wanted to help you but you kept on attacking him.

Raspish

He said he wanted to help you but you didn't even listen to him. You were super toxic to him and if you talked to him he probably would have unblacklisted you.

shovel

He said he wanted to help you but you didn't even listen to him. You were super toxic to him and if you talked to him he probably would have unblacklisted you.
There was enough in the video for him to be blacklisted if he wasn't already.

Et43

Ok lets set some things straight @Ties I believe your side of the story that someone banned you unfairly but here is were I want you to really think or at least try and keep an open mind to.

I believe your side of the story, but what I don't understand is why you would do the same to a person that of what happened to you.

According to you, that Staff member banned you unfairly and did not even try and get your side of the story even though you had a right to tell him he just brushed you off, now here is my question when that Staff member wanted to help you, you went on and did the exact same,e thing to him that the staff member that banned you did to you. Do you not think that is a little hypocritical I understand you were blinded by anger and emotion at the time but that is no excuse the brush of the pure understanding and helping attitude that the staff member wanted to give you.

I understand that the Accused did it first and he did it to you first but that does not mean you should treat people like you were treated before. I can probably speak on behalf of a lot of people that we do not want to lose more members on Sage due to things like this so if you really enjoy playing here that you would spend money to support it and help it grow if you really like it here I suggest you contact that staff member with a clear mind and no emotion involved and he might help you fix your situation.

Because treating people that show kindness like that just because you had a bad day is unfair because finding people like that who are willing to help you and take some time off their day to resolve an issue with you and want to understand your issue is very rare.

Just my take on this.

wpo

Veteran Member
Yeah um3 just did what he had to, the kid threatened to charge back so yeah he got blacklisted although threatening to sue his mom was too far lol

Cheulsy

Ok lets set some things straight @Ties I believe your side of the story that someone banned you unfairly but here is were I want you to really think or at least try and keep an open mind to.

I believe your side of the story, but what I don't understand is why you would do the same to a person that of what happened to you.

According to you, that Staff member banned you unfairly and did not even try and get your side of the story even though you had a right to tell him he just brushed you off, now here is my question when that Staff member wanted to help you, you went on and did the exact same,e thing to him that the staff member that banned you did to you. Do you not think that is a little hypocritical I understand you were blinded by anger and emotion at the time but that is no excuse the brush of the pure understanding and helping attitude that the staff member wanted to give you.

I understand that the Accused did it first and he did it to you first but that does not mean you should treat people like you were treated before. I can probably speak on behalf of a lot of people that we do not want to lose more members on Sage due to things like this so if you really enjoy playing here that you would spend money to support it and help it grow if you really like it here I suggest you contact that staff member with a clear mind and no emotion involved and he might help you fix your situation.

Because treating people that show kindness like that just because you had a bad day is unfair because finding people like that who are willing to help you and take some time off their day to resolve an issue with you and want to understand your issue is very rare.

Just my take on this.
thats not even ties