Denied LilQuickey's Staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilQuickey

"Strenghts"
Where sorry people may think that I might not be able to spell or even have good grammer I find it's not how much you are writing about an application but if it is good and making valid points leaving it to the manager to decide if I am worthy enough of becoming staff. I would like to apologize for my grammer I haven't writen anything in around 4 months maybe 5.

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
Where sorry people may think that I might not be able to spell or even have good grammer I find it's not how much you are writing about an application but if it is good and making valid points leaving it to the manager to decide if I am worthy enough of becoming staff. I would like to apologize for my grammer I haven't writen anything in around 4 months maybe 5.
Even though you might not be the best, grammar Is a big factor in staffing.

LilQuickey

Even though you might not be the best, grammar Is a big factor in staffing.
Indeed but while staffing what kind of words that are so advanced that I would have to know. I'm not trying to make an arguement but you telling people to calm down or go into teamspeak isn't that hard to spell.

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience

You may re-apply in 30 days. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.