Mod SS Verified

VaultHCF - 130 people sotw
Senior mod

GrizzlyUHC - 100 People average
Senior Admin

SkittleMC - 400 People Average
Chat mod

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Sage has always been one of the few servers that I have wanted to staff on I feel like sage can be the server that brings back the hcf comunity all together. I want to become a staff member to try to make the server and the entire comunity a better place making everything less toxic. I really enjoy helping people it is one of my most favourite things to do when I am able to help someone with something to possibly make there experience on the server that much better. I really also love the way the server runs very clean and professional making staffing very enjoyable and easy while being very efficient. I find that I would become a perfect fit into this community and I find the server to be very fun any enjoyable so in return I would like to help the sage network with keeping it that way and enjoying that as I go. I would like to become a staff member because I find it very fun to help people it just makes you feel that much better when you helped someone else to have fun playing and fixing what they disliked or happend to them that should not. In the end the server seems like a nice none toxic staff team that I would enjoy being with very much.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
To improve sages players experiences I will do everything in my powers to make it a cheater free none toxic server by making sure everyones issues will get fulfilled to there satisfaction. I will do everything I can to help and engage in anyway possible such as if someone got kick and killed I would help that person to get there stuff back and punish the other player. One of my main factors is to help with the toxicity and make sure everyone feel good and safe while playing sage not getting threatend in anyway shape or form. I will help by being very calm and professional in game chat or teamspeak I will make sure I can understand the reason of a situation and deal with it in the best of my ability to help fix it. I will always be very calm with a person such as if someone joins teamspeak and starts aggressively swearing at me I would ask what he needed try helping with what he needed and followed by saying have a good day just trying to keep everyone relaxed and not as toxic. If anyone is getting hit off by someone on the server with proof I will make sure to punish them correctly and try helping the person that is getting ddossed in anyway that I could. For the server I want it to be the best it can and I want to help doing that in anyway that I can and I will make sure that the players come first.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9 I would be honest in most oppinions and not back down from statments I say I will always let someone know if I am in dislike of something or if someone asked me if I found bugs or anything wrong with the server I would not put a 10 only because sometimes my statements and proof of something aren't accurate and in the end we are all humans who make mistakes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No.

Additional Information?:
I know I lack a lot of experience and possibly even the detail but I promise if I do become staff I will work my hardest to do anything I can to help anyone that needs it within the server and I would like to thank you for reading my application even if you -1 me or not you took your own time out of your day for this which I find worth it enough for me and I hope you all have a good day and a good rest of you week.

Extra

Activity
4-6 hours per day
I have hockey 2 times a week

Strenghts
Grammer, Manners, Professionalism

I am very good at spelling not making to many mistakes unless it is a word I don't use. I have good manners I say pardon when I didn't understand something and I am canadian so I say sorry a lot. I am very professional and I keep everything about the server to the server not bringing anything of my personal life in.

Communication
I am very good with speaking to people being very calm and polite while someone is talking or trying to let me know of something.​

Last edited:

BigOldDaddy

-1 Please add more detail in sections "Why would you like to become a staff member?" & "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?" dont wait 2 weeks to reapply just fix the edits

Hunslet

Established member

- Lack of information
- Lack of proof of experience
- Expand more on your strengths
- Grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.