Denied LignjaFTW Staff Application (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

IGN (In-Game Name): LignjaFTW
Timezone: CEST

Do you have any previous staff experience?: PvPTemple (TrialMod) http://prntscr.com/vja0mr, UHCHub (TrialMod) http://prntscr.com/vja0xj), SecondLife (Mod+) https://prnt.sc/qw3oy8, RGNetwork (Manager) http://prntscr.com/vja2lx

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

One of the main reasons that I want to become staff is for self-improvement. I’m 18, and I want more of a responsibility. However, this will also help me with my teamwork skills as I would be working in a great staff team. I feel like it is time for me to step up in my staff experience and have more exposure to a more active and large server and therefore handle more responsibilities.

I see big potential of SagePvP being big and global network and i know that as a staff member, I am responsible for the server and the reputation that it gets, so I intend on taking my job as staff very seriously. Another reason I am applying for SagePvP is that I enjoy social interactions, Minecraft is a very highly community-based game and so for a server to be successful, the community of the server needs to be happy. I know that SagePvP prioritizes its players which is a characteristic that I can respect, which brings me to my third point. Respect, I respect the owners and the administration team of SagePvP. I can see the amount of effort that you guys have put into the server and it shows how much you are dedicated to constantly making the server better. I’m also very efficient and professional. Also I have good communication skills and also great knowledge of how servers and community work.I have gathered skills over the years of being a staff member. I am also always online on the discord, I do my best to help people if they have any questions in the Support tickets.

I don’t only want to apply for staff to help myself improve as a person, but I would also like to become staff because it makes me happy to see other players enjoying themselves on the SagePvP, and I am always willing to help any player in any way to the best of my ability. If I can help a player with their issue and for them to say “Thank you” genuinely makes me happy and puts a smile on my face. I am enthusiastic about helping everyone, and if I am unable to do that then I will message other staff for help or research on how to help them.This server has been growing tremendously and that means that it will be getting more and more players every single day and more players, which means more rule-breakers. I would like to be a staff member on the SagePvP so that I can stop all of these people from ruining the player's experience. I hope you will give me a chance to try!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve by helping them not to ignore them when they need help.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? : 9,because I think I’m honest for my age. I make a mistake a few times but I try to be as good as possible.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.
Additional Information?: Hi my name is Marko i live in Croatia i love playing football while im not playing games on my pc currently im 18 years old i would love to become a a staff here on SagePvP beacuse minecraft is starting to be popular again and when the game is getting bigger by playerbase there is more hackers and i think i would fit perfectly in you'r staffteam i love to make new friendships im not toxic i am very active as the school got canceled beacuse of the Pandemic COVID-19 and i would to help SagePvP to have a bigger community without game breakers

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @Marko, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position at Sage! Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of staff experience on established servers
- I'd like to hear more from your application than what you've provided to me. Also in your next application can you provide reasons for demotion or resignation from your previous experiences?

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.