Not open for further replies.

MrLegin

IGN (In-Game Name):
Leginn

I’m 16 years old.

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU GMT +1

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I’ve been Staff on several servers, on some I still am.

- SaicoPvP - Mod - Current. (Factions/Skyblock)
- VaporMC - Admin - Current. (Comp Factions)
- AstraPvP - Mod - Server Closed. (Comp Factions)
- PossesedMC - Owner - Server closed. (Skyblock)
- RisingTide - SrMod - Server closed. (Factions)
- Artic Network - Helper - Server closed. (Comp Factions)
- EmcryptedMC - Manager - Current. (HCF)

Unfortunately I only have Proof of SaicoPvP/VaporMC/EncryptedMC.
The server I’m Manager on might not release, but I thought why not just put it in here, it was advised to leave this out, but I thought this was pretty important, since it’s HCF.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Well I’ve played Sage for quiet a while now, Mostly KitPvP, I just enjoy it a bit more.
I thought let’s give it a shot and apply for Staff. Due to all the Experience I’ve built up the past couple of years, I felt ready to take it to the next step and Apply for Sage. With all these new Partners it made me play more Actively. I’ve also got some experience with Screensharing, which is very important on HCF.

What does a Staff Member stand for? (Self made question)
I decided to add this Question to show that i know what a Staff Member must do/shouldn‘t.
So as a Staff Member you basically are representing your server, you must always be Professional, this will give your server a good Status. You must be Helpful, helping people out with Something important might even be a cause of them wanting to play the server, which brings Activity, which results in more PvP.
You must not be Toxic at all, when you’re having a conversation you should never saying stuff that could get players to be Angry/Insulted, because this will result in them possibly leaving the server.

What makes me more suitable then others? (Self made question)
I‘m positive that there are loads of people Applying, trying to become Staff, so I’d need to have certain Skills which makes me more Suitable. First of all, I’ve got a lot of Experience, not everyone does, this is very handy for common situations, I’m sure there are some things I don’t know, but I can always learn. I’m quite Active, I’d say activity is pretty important, not just for the players, but also for the Management Team. I speak Dutch as well, I’ve seen there’s a lot of Dutch people on the server, so I understand them if they need help/don’t know how to speak English.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I will as Active as i can, so if any player needs/wants anything from me I’m sure to help them out with whatever they need. I will be frequently trying to start conversations in chat, instead of just people saying They‘re letting in, I think this could make some players wanting to stay. I know there is a lot of Toxic people, but it’s worth a try. If I see any people breaking the Rules, I will act as soon as possible. If I get given the chance to still play the server on an alt, I will play as well, so I will not just be known for being Staff.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why

IMO I’d give myself a 7.5, I‘ve got a pretty decent amount of Experience, I’m non Toxic/Helpful, I’m pretty Active, but not as much as I want to be, due to College.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.

Additional Information?:

I fluency speak these Languages:
- Dutch
- English

I’d like to thank you for reading this carefully, if I don’t get the opportunity to be Staff I will still actively play the server.

Discord: Legin#4921
Telegram: @MrLegin

Attachments

• D36648F6-8B62-4491-A5F5-1BCDBA84924A.jpeg
    D36648F6-8B62-4491-A5F5-1BCDBA84924A.jpeg
    887.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 6C461D27-518C-4634-A4E2-045546459A9F.jpeg
    6C461D27-518C-4634-A4E2-045546459A9F.jpeg
    799.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 6505C8CE-A2F1-4408-A9A4-46EC4FECCAC7.jpeg
    6505C8CE-A2F1-4408-A9A4-46EC4FECCAC7.jpeg
    747.3 KB · Views: 68
E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.