Laruuu

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
Laaruu

↬ Age:
16 (05/01/2006)

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
SA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
- GalanthusMC (Mod - Resign | Mod+ - Resign)
This was the first server where I was Staff, so my job here was to keep the server free of toxic users, make SS, help in tickets and attend users in TeamSpeak3.

- HazelMC (Coordinator - Resign)
I was the right hand of the Manager, my job was to help with issues pertaining to the Head Staff

- WaterMC (Mod - Demote | Senior Mod - Resign)
My job here was to be in charge of SS; I was SS Management. Also, I was in charge of deciding who was fit for this and the roles below it.

- Ghostly (Trainee - Demote)
My role here was to moderate the chat

- Lokapsos (Admin - Resign)
I was in charge of helping the owners with any problems they had since there was no HeadStaff role. At that time, there was a rare management of the staff team, so each admin was in charge of a part of the staff team. In my case, I was the "manager" of the mods.

- DynamicPvP (Mod - Resign)
I was SS Trainer, so I was in charge of doing the SS Verified testing. In addition to this, I was in charge of attending TeamSpeak and making SS

- CavePvP (Mod - Resign)
I resigned thanks to the little time I had, but my role was to do SS, thanks to the fact that I was SS Verified and I also had to moderate the chat, attend TeamSpeak (solve doubts, help to avoid users breaking the rules, etc).

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to be a Staff Member because there are not a lot of servers out there that motivate me to play Minecraft anymore. But, Sage is different. It is a fun and joyful server to play on and have fun. But you always need to have someone helping you if you have any questions or concerns, that's where the staff role plays out. Sage motivates me to still play Minecraft, have fun in the game, and make playing enjoyable. I want to be a role model, to help my newcomers to the server to feel welcomed and not hated. I want to try to change this community into a better place for everyone. I also love helping people, and resolving problems.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I've been playing HCF for 3 years now, so I know very well the users. I would improve their experience by being in TeamSpeak all the time, helping people with any situation I am entitled to. I always enjoy helping out players with their problems. I would love making Sage a better place for players!

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
In my opinion, I am a very honest person because I dont like lying, I think its the worst thing a person can do to another person. Its better to learn from your mistakes than lying. So I would rate my honesty a 10 because I feel that the truth always comes out and if its not from you then it is even worse.

Someone once said "Who cheats once, never clears his name completely".

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
-

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@Laruuuu

↬ What is your discord @?:
Laru#5608

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Have a good day/night!​

Sewing

Manager
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.