L DANCE STAFFMODE DEMOTED

citation

Established member
im not leaking dms but he was def demoted

lol

really? you deadass messaged me 2-3 times a day because you falsely punished 1/2 of the server lol.
Yes, but that was because I required to ya dimwit... I only got those false ones as I was new to the HCF staffing and how mutes worked as I was used to more strict about punishing for spam and toxicity. At least I didn’t get my self demoted. Y put weren’t even a good mentor. Tannin was lmao.

Ties

Established member
Yes, but that was because I required to ya dimwit... I only got those false ones as I was new to the HCF staffing and how mutes worked as I was used to more strict about punishing for spam and toxicity. At least I didn’t get my self demoted. Y put weren’t even a good mentor. Tannin was lmao.
I explained the entire staff guide and punishment rules twice. Went over chat related issues multiple times and you still had like a 0.4 true to false punishment ratio. Not to mention you only had like 10 punishments/week. No need to go after my throat when, put nicely, you were not a good staff member and shouldn't have ever been on the team.