↬ IGN (In-Game Name): KuikenCoin
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU GMT +1
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

FyreCC - Tmod
Syncpvp - sr.mod
Cavepvp - Tmod

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I think HCF is at the bottom, and i hope with my skills i can revive it or atleast try to. I think sage is the best server to start with, since it has a lot of potential.
SagePvP has always been a good server in my opinion, Staff are sometimes inactive, and was sometimes toxic. Everyone changes in the future, and so did i. I hope i get a second chance as a player/staff. Sage is looking for staff aswell so this is my perfect chance to get staff. and ofcourse i hope that i will get accepted.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I am always a honest person. I am very active, i stopped with school 2 weeks ago so i have more free-time. i will use most of my time to play sage and help other players, i have work in the evening, but im always online in the morning. When i try to go in ts in the morning, and theres almost none online. i think im the perfect person to get staff, since im always online in the morning.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9 , i think 9 is the perfect number . no one is perfect and so i am. I will always tell the truth to the players and ofcourse the higher ups.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No, i dont think so because most of the staff werent known as staff or were staff on a server when i was staff.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes ofcourse, i will be online 6 hours a day if possible.

↬ What is your telegram @?:

@TrekkerSpotter

↬ What is your discord @?:

fly#9260

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Thank you for reading, please leave feedback behind in the comments down below.

Have a wonderful day!

-KuikenCoin

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): KuikenCoin
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU GMT +1
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

FyreCC - Tmod
Syncpvp - sr.mod
Cavepvp - Tmod

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I think HCF is at the bottom, and i hope with my skills i can revive it or atleast try to. I think sage is the best server to start with, since it has a lot of potential.
SagePvP has always been a good server in my opinion, Staff are sometimes inactive, and was sometimes toxic. Everyone changes in the future, and so did i. I hope i get a second chance as a player/staff. Sage is looking for staff aswell so this is my perfect chance to get staff. and ofcourse i hope that i will get accepted.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I am always a honest person. I am very active, i stopped with school 2 weeks ago so i have more free-time. i will use most of my time to play sage and help other players, i have work in the evening, but im always online in the morning. When i try to go in ts in the morning, and theres almost none online. i think im the perfect person to get staff, since im always online in the morning.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9 , i think 9 is the perfect number . no one is perfect and so i am. I will always tell the truth to the players and ofcourse the higher ups.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No, i dont think so because most of the staff werent known as staff or were staff on a server when i was staff.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes ofcourse, i will be online 6 hours a day if possible.
↬ What is your telegram @?: @TrekkerSpotter
↬ What is your discord @?: fly#9260
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Thank you for reading, please leave feedback behind in the comments down below.

Have a wonderful day!

-KuikenCoin
-0.5 Add proof of experience