KRONOS *NEW* Rank + Realm

Austinwg46

Established member
KRONOS

So in the first place, we all thought this was a scam, and it was overpriced, and it was P2W. Well I get all of that, But if you take a better look at it, and as @Jacob told me also, this is the least P2W, It might gives you 10 more OP keys and 5 Legendary keys, but you are actually buying this rank, for the high queue priority, the special /disguise command and the way it looks actually special right now. Ares, that was P2W, you bought it within 1 week of working at the local store, and everyone had that rank. I feel like Kronos might be OP, but it's special, and not many people are having the rank/ will have the rank. You are actually going to have to work for it. Everyone wants this rank, but that is exactly what we actually do not want. We want it to be fair for all of us, even for the players that can't pay 65 $ out of nowhere. Kronos gave a new vibe to the game which makes it look fun in my eyes.

DAWN

As SHOTTAFL0W stated in the Discord, I feel like we should do all the realm apart from eachother, our player database is at this moment, too small, to have 2 realms opened at one. You'll have 20 playing the one realm, and 60 the other. It's not what we want. We want as many players on one realm as possible. So the realm is actually worthy and fun to play. Dawn will bring a lot of players to Sage as since it's what we expect of HCF. But Sage also having the OP Side of HCF makes this the 'best' server in my eyes. And I feel like as soon as we got iMake / Kenzo / Any big partner on the server, and people are giving a look at Sage, it's only going to grow. @Jacob made BIG MOVES and they're probably going to work also.

(Leave your opinion down below! + Share !!!)

Traf

KRONOS

So in the first place, we all thought this was a scam, and it was overpriced, and it was P2W. Well I get all of that, But if you take a better look at it, and as @Jacob told me also, this is the least P2W, It might gives you 10 more OP keys and 5 Legendary keys, but you are actually buying this rank, for the high queue priority, the special /disguise command and the way it looks actually special right now. Ares, that was P2W, you bought it within 1 week of working at the local store, and everyone had that rank. I feel like Kronos might be OP, but it's special, and not many people are having the rank/ will have the rank. You are actually going to have to work for it. Everyone wants this rank, but that is exactly what we actually do not want. We want it to be fair for all of us, even for the players that can't pay 65 $ out of nowhere. Kronos gave a new vibe to the game which makes it look fun in my eyes.

DAWN

As SHOTTAFL0W stated in the Discord, I feel like we should do all the realm apart from eachother, our player database is at this moment, too small, to have 2 realms opened at one. You'll have 20 playing the one realm, and 60 the other. It's not what we want. We want as many players on one realm as possible. So the realm is actually worthy and fun to play. Dawn will bring a lot of players to Sage as since it's what we expect of HCF. But Sage also having the OP Side of HCF makes this the 'best' server in my eyes. And I feel like as soon as we got iMake / Kenzo / Any big partner on the server, and people are giving a look at Sage, it's only going to grow. @Jacob made BIG MOVES and they're probably going to work also.

(Leave your opinion down below! + Share !!!)

I agree with everything you said in here. Truly.

Except for 1 thing, Hardcore HCF cannot be revived again, MineHQ tried it, Velt & a lot of other servers. I think the main reason it won't revive it since a lot of OG / Old players quit, the players who truly knew what is like to play Hardcore HCF. The current main HCF servers are Softcore which means; OP Reclaims, A lot of kits & stuff like that and that what people currently like & rather play since most of the "new-gen" players won't play it. About the partners, yes, partners would help the server out & grow it and maybe keep it alive but at the current state, in my opinion, they should not be introducing Hardcore HCF since it will be a waste of money & time.

BogdanMC

The numbers of players playing HCF is not the problem, the problem is that the community is p2w and the only ones which have not quit are only playing to get money. As I stated early the numbers don't matter, the community does.

Austinwg46

Established member
The numbers of players playing HCF is not the problem, the problem is that the community is p2w and the only ones which have not quit are only playing to get money. As I stated early the numbers don't matter, the community does.

Disagreed.