Denied KoolFrank staff aplication

KoolFrank

IGN KoolFrank
Age 15

Timezone: ACST
Do you own a quality microphone?: no i do not own a microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: i have discord and that is it
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: yes i have been a staff member with a good amount experience
Why do you want to become Staff?: i would like to be a staff member because i believe that i would be a good staff member because of how kind and tolernt i am.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:because i believe that i can contribute to the sagePVP Network in multiple ways such as: being a loyal staff member, not abusing my power, help people with finding they way around the server and just being an overall nice staff member
Can any staff member vouch for you?: yes i beleve that a staff member can vouuch or me if i dont know what to do
Additional Information: i can be on the server for 6 hours on a weekend and 3 on weekdays

cole

[-1]
No detail
Multiple grammatical mistakes
That isn't what vouch means
No proof of past experience
Seem immature
Don't seem qualified

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @KoolFrank, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.