Accepted Kneck Yt or Famous rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kneck

If you would like to apply for one of these specific ranks, you may use the proper format as listed below -
Media Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Kneck
YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCamgyrlivUr-L4pMxLUYUyA?view_as=subscriber
Amount of subscribers: 390
How many videos have you uploaded on the server? :3-5
How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week? 2 but they will be lengthy not forced and rushed

etc - i may have 390 subs but all my videos get really good support views wise and like wise my views and likes meet the famous requirements, been building my channel off sage

_Frezy_

I explain why I put this rating, there were no new videos for a very long time, I liked your last video on folder, and the rest of the content is not very good, I advise you to put better music, pleasant so that you can watch your videos with pleasure, and make more funny moments, not just fights. Here's an example from Dinky or Hateful, good luck

Kneck

I explain why I put this rating, there were no new videos for a very long time, I liked your last video on folder, and the rest of the content is not very good, I advise you to put better music, pleasant so that you can watch your videos with pleasure, and make more funny moments, not just fights. Here's an example from Dinky or Hateful, good luck

That’s not the content I want to upload “funny things” everyone’s channel is different U might not like it but other people do who support my videos, I got a mic so I can commentate that’s all I really needed was to fix was my audio quality , i plan to do lunar box fights etc sage and hypodermic I had computer problems wich stopped me from uploading :D as I said before, thanks buddy I appreciate it

Kneck

That’s not the content I want to upload “funny things” everyone’s channel is different U might not like it but other people do who support my videos, I got a mic so I can commentate that’s all I really needed was to fix was my audio quality , i plan to do lunar box fights etc sage and hypodermic I had computer problems wich stopped me from uploading :D as I said before, thanks buddy I appreciate it
Hypixel

Status
Not open for further replies.