Denied Klower's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darck

Veteran Member
IGN (In Game Name):Klower
Timezone: CEST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, My mic is a blue snowball ice, It's a quality microphone.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, I have Teamspeak, Telegram & discord, My discord is Ali.#3108 & Telegram @Rays Mahmed
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:yes,
HCRealms: I was a mod on HCRealms & it got around 100 players on sotw & 20 players per day, It was an enjoyable Kitmap/HCF server. I learned how to SS people, How to make a decision, muted & banned people.
PROOF: http://prntscr.com/pe9cda
PolarMC: I was a Sr.Admin on PolarMC. What i learned from PolarMC was to be patient, & Always make the right decision of accepting staff members.
PROOF: Sadly i have no proof.
Kihar: I was a Trial-Moderator on Kihar, What i learned was to Screenshare. Kihar is a practice server that gets 10-1000 players a day.
PROOF: Sadly i have no proof.

HCRival: I was a S-Mod on HCRival, Didn't really learn anything new or stuff, But i though learned to be abit more mature.
Why do you want to become Staff?:
I would like to be a staff member on SagePvP because I really want to help out the server. I see that there's a need for staff that have a decent knowledge of the server & I think I'm really suitable for the position as a staff member on SagePvP at the moment. I would like to get rid of closet cheaters as well because it really annoys me that people are cheating on the server so I want to bring in my quality's in find those ghost clients, I'm not the best at ss'ing but I'm surely able to find some ghostclients & I'm training to get better at it. I do wish to help out the current staff team & put my time into SagePvP to improve the network to my best ability. I also like to be a staff member again to deal with the support rooms in ts every day because I like talking to people that actually need help & I can deal with people that abuse the support rooms too. The reasons why I want to become a helper on SagePvP is because I've been a staff member on many different servers but now I do actually have a good feeling about me becoming staff on here, this is because I do like to help out such a big & amazing community like this & I have much time to spend on games but I am just bored these days & I kinda need to do something that will make me enjoy the game again! Another reason why I want to become staff is that I really do want to help out the current staff team because they sometimes need help if they're not sure of how to handle something in a situation, I feel like my experience can help a lot with that & of course every single other player on the network. I also do really want to become a staff member on here because I’m friends with some people in this community & would surely like to make more friends. I do talk every day over discord with the community so it's obvious that the communication between me and the community would be very strong. I'm very good at catching hackers & knowing what type of cheats they could have, I mostly will see if someone is using cheats or not because I used to play and be staff on large PvP networks which will be listed UP . I'm a friendly guy in general that likes to hang out with the community a lot, SagePvP is all about fun, that's what counts. I want to show this server that I can be professional when it's needed & obviously, make it a better server to play on as staff members are the ones to make sure everyone enjoys playing by doing there very best! Those are the reasons why I do want to become a staff member on this server.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I feel like I have a lot of personal skills that make me more suitable for this job than others. I will list those up below and also, I have been staff here before so I pretty much know what to do very well. I'm always very dedicated to my job as a staff member and I will always try to make the server as best as I can to new players & already playing ones. I have experience in moderation but also management which is surely a good thing since I'm looking forward to being staff on here. I have been staff before as Media - Staff but I stopped doing YouTube so my rank got removed & I want to come back as normal staff now. I've learned how to work in a team on another server and I will do my best to work together with the team & have a strong connection with them once I get accepted. I'm not a guy that only moderates but I will also socialize with other staff members to make the job as fun as I could for myself and others. I really get what needs to be done as a staff member to be honest. Some of my personal skills with extra details:

Experienced
As you can tell, I have a lot of previous staff experience and not just on some random servers but actually huge networks. I learned a lot from being staff on those servers but to be honest, I can still make minor mistakes of course. My experience will definitely help out in a lot of situations representing me on the network. To elaborate on this a bit more, Not all of my staff experiences were that successful but surely, I did a good job and learned a lot that helps out in life as well.

Active
I am a very active member of SagePvP and when I was staff on one of my previous servers, I always did hit 2 days of playtime each week and I'm still proud of it. I've shown to be able to spend a lot of hours to the server each week and moderate as much as I could. I feel like I would definitely be one of the most active staff members.

Hard-Working
I do work very hard, I think this refers a bit to the above but also not because you could be active & not be helping to the best of your ability but I surely do help as much as I can & I would even do stuff that I'm not required to do because I do my job with passion.

Knowledge
My HCF & PvP knowledge is very well, I can answer any questions if they're HCF related this is because I have been playing a lot of HCF recently + I watch HCF YouTubers and I always had a fun time while playing HCF. This is also about knowledge of people, some people have certain attitudes that you need to deal with and know what you're doing.

Caring
I care a lot about the server where I'm staff on most of the times, I really will do for FaithfulMC, I remember a time of my getting on MineChat at the beach because there was no staff online at the time, me not going to sleep because I was waiting for someone to get on etc. I definitely care about the condition of the server and would like to help. I always make sure I think in my head before applying, I question myself if I do care about the server and if I do not I won't ever apply because it will surely not work out if you're staff but you don't care about the condition of the server. I really do care of players feel and if they have any questions reply them calmly & with a positive vibe.

Friendliness
I think this should be a thing that every other staff member needs to have, being friendly to this community will let you look professional & will get you in a better place. If you don't show any friendliness, nobody will act friendly to you either. I did learn to be friendly to every single member of the community in all my past experiences of being a staff member. It gives a nice feeling when the community likes you back & gives a lot of motivation. Being friendly means a lot to me but also means a lot to the community, the way how you treat them shows if you do your job with passion or not.

Self-Control
I am very good at staying calm in a situation where others probably will get mad. I learned to stay calm in situations like this because of my experience, In the past, I got mad for something but when I do make a mistake, I will always apologize for it & make sure it will not happen again in the future. There are moments where others would be stressed in those situations but I can actually deal with it in a very good and nice way. In the past, I couldn't really control myself too much but since I got older, it's been much easier to control myself even better and better than the average person I would say.

Maturity
Being mature doesn’t only help the server but it helps me as well, this might be weird but if I can show that I’m mature it actually gives me a good feeling as some players do comment on maturity and it will always be fine for me. I think this is kind of the same as professionalism but I also included it, as it’s a little bit different. It all starts by being mature enough before applying if you are just immature in chat & then apply you won't achieve anything. I will never show any immature behaviour in any situation representing me on the network because, as I said I care about the server & how professional the team is and I'm surely willing to improve anything that could be improved.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: Not really, Don't know too many staff.
Additional Information: Comment down below what you think about my application, I don't mind if you give me a -1

Unforgot

+1

Klower is a very nice person and I have came across him on lots of different server! I feel he deserves the opportunity to prove his worth on the SagePvp staff team!

Lots of detail

Good staff experience

Darck

Veteran Member
Thanks for the nice comment, You were also a great staff member on HCRival, Thanks <3

Darck

Veteran Member
Unforgot thank you, I've also ran into you on alot of servers, And i think i could proof myself. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.