Denied Klean's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klean

-0.5 the reason I'm not giving you plus is because you have said many bad things about sage recently, You have said that they bot all their players, you have also said that their server is poorly ran, Ik we are friends and all but like you can't be talking bad about a server then go on to try to get staff on it you know. all of this stuff that I mentioned above is true in that your gonna deny it but it's ok, you said all of this on stream! and of course, your gonna deny it and all but I'm just saying don't talk bad about a server and then try to get staff on it :/ -zernah
I do not know what your talking about I never said "poorly ran" your stating all these accusations without proof as well..

Klean

Neutral

Went from Mamba to Serpent like I did, but never really did any work for the server. While you were at mamba, it only had a beta release for a day. As a previous Senior Admin of Serpent and Admin on Mamba, I know you resigned due to both not being successful servers.

Also, Mamba and Serpent never had more than 70 players ever.
Mamba was getting 100 Peaked players I can confirm it.

Klean

Klean left Serpent because of someone that called him a sub botter, he's quite inactive. And, doesn't do a lot when being a staff member. Many people can vouch for this, and is quite pathetic that he had to say it wasn't the best move for him.

He also blacklisted, since he left left all chats.

Not a good staff member to have on Sage, he'll be inactive, eager to just get experience to leave, and do absolutely nothing.

I decided to leave serpent because the staff team was just not going anywhere honestly, you forgot to also mention that people where joining the staff team the first day they legit get sr-mod or admin, its not worth my time to spend my time on a server that I'm not getting credited for. Therefor I wasn't being my best at that time.

Edit: Also because legit the beta release went ass nothing was run good and the server just was not a good choice.

Anonymous

Known member
I decided to leave serpent because the staff team was just not going anywhere honestly, you forgot to also mention that people where joining the staff team the first day they legit get sr-mod or admin, its not worth my time to spend my time on a server that I'm not getting credited for. Therefor I wasn't being my best at that time.

Edit: Also because legit the beta release went ass nothing was run good and the server just was not a good choice.

If it was ass then why did you use it as experience along with mamba? If you're calling it 'experience' then you got some issues. I recommend removing serpent and mamba from your 'experiences' because you obviously got nothing out of it.

I also change mine to a -1 for the fact that you cannot take criticism even from the owner of the previous server you worked on.

Klean

If it was ass then why did you use it as experience along with mamba? If you're calling it 'experience' then you got some issues. I recommend removing serpent and mamba from your 'experiences' because you obviously got nothing out of it.

I also change mine to a -1 for the fact that you cannot take criticism even from the owner of the previous server you worked on.
Never said i couldn't take critisicm having bad experiences should not effect where i have been the question is "do you have any past experiences" not "what are your good experiences." Although thanks for taking the time in reading my application. - Klean

PocketBard

-1 Lack Of Detail, Effort, Toxic to me on HcRival and Faithful, If he were to be demoted he would probs talk trash about the server

PocketBard

As soon as I gave your app a bad rating you came to mine and gave me a bad rating a lil immature but what Ever
I don't care that you gave me a bad rating, I check staff apps when I have time and I take my time to read them, I thought your had lack of detail so I -1'd you.

PocketBard

Yeah okay..
At this moment you are complaining about me pointing out facts? that's just irrelevant and immature also Klean every player that has +1'd your application is your friend or was in your faction or you know them and asked them to. I've seen you guys play together and be in calls and stuff all day kinda immature to have players +1 you because they are your friends and they don't actually take time to read it, everyone that's not friends with you would agree that you have a huge lack in detail.

Klean

At this moment you are complaining about me pointing out facts? that's just irrelevant and immature also Klean every player that has +1'd your application is your friend or was in your faction or you know them and asked them to. I've seen you guys play together and be in calls and stuff all day kinda immature to have players +1 you because they are your friends and they don't actually take time to read it, everyone that's not friends with you would agree that you have a huge lack in detail.
Not all +1 are my friends and the one i told to check my app out not to +1 have read the app fully and given there honest opinion its not because I'm there friend and its not just them whom have +1 Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.