Denied Klean's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klean

All the accounts that commented I either know, or they are a random person who gave a 0.5

Anyways, +0.5
+ Vouch for HCRival
- lack of detail | My application had double your information, not trying to boast.

Thank you for your honesty.

Joey

You are over exaggerating with the player count on your past experience.

overall what other people stated

gl

zernah

IGN (In-Game Name):

Klean

Timezone:

CST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Indeed, I do in fact have some previous staff experiences all are stated below. All though I cannot provide proof of me being staff @ most of these servers but if needed I will go out of my way to get them, what ever it takes for me to be given a chance as staff on SagePvP.​

Server: HCValux - Resigned

Player base: 30-40

Role: Admin

Experience:

HCValux was one of my more smaller servers I was staff on, SOTW went not how it was planned @ Beta Release. but overall It wasn't the best experience. Resigned due to the fact that the owners knew nothing about what they were doing.

Proof: (Don't have any atm)

Server: HCRival - Demoted

Player base: 300-400

Role: Moderator

Experience:

HCRival was a really fun server to be staff on, I contributed my all within my ability to help improve the server. overall was one of my best experiences yet, sadly later I was demoted due to not uploading staff series etc technically I was "Media-staff".

Proof: (I got a lot of people who can confirm)

Server: Serpent - Resigned

Playerbase: 100-120

Experience:

Serpent was a overall decent server things just didn't go as planned it had a overall good beta SOTW & I overall enjoyed staffing there.​

Sadly I resigned from Serpent, due to the fact that new staff was coming in and getting promoted by the minute, thought that I was putting in my best for nothing and it just wasn't a place for me to be @.​

Proof:

Server: MambaPvP - Resigned

Player base: 70-80

Role: Mod+

Experience:

This was one of my WORST experiences yet by far, It had a overall good player base but was getting botted from left to right had partners with say 100 subs & it just wasn't a place for me to be @.​

Proof:

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'd love to become staff because I would like to make a change in the players experience @ SagePvP, I'd also like to help out in team speak considering there is a lot of players in ts all the time. I would like to become staff because I know a lot of people @ sagepvp & I'm looking to make SagePvP a place where people can bring there friends to play and even to do some events. I feel that is my most concern that the player doesn't leave teamspeak without getting the help he/she needs or at least being satisfied with the help I've given them. I also would like a place to record some staff series here & then considering I do have around 500+ subs and I know people would be interested in seeing that.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Well I would be doing a lot of support rooms since that is what I'm good @ I'm also good at a variety of things such as helping with Forums, Tickets on discord & re-directing people to maybe where they can find media applications/staff applications, all that good stuff. I also tend to construct a lot of situations and identify what has happened here, say a person pearl glitched in I'd first ask for proof then if I see the proof is well enough to punish the player for his actions I would do so. I know that not everyone records so I would try my best to help the player out no matter the situation, such as doing /co i or even trying to find little things that helps the story he has constructed.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9, I feel 9 is a solid number for me since lets be real here no one is perfect & well I like to keep my honesty straight, of course within helping a player, with something my honesty would be at its best. But I would say I don't bull shit If I did something wrong say as in type in pub chat or get a ban wrong I would notify my higher ups. There shouldn't be something to hide when being staff I feel that it is your best will to be honest within helping a player no matter the case.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Not atm.

Additional Information?:

No, Thank you for reading.
-0.5 the reason I'm not giving you plus is because you have said many bad things about sage recently, You have said that they bot all their players, you have also said that their server is poorly ran, Ik we are friends and all but like you can't be talking bad about a server then go on to try to get staff on it you know. all of this stuff that I mentioned above is true in that your gonna deny it but it's ok, you said all of this on stream! and of course, your gonna deny it and all but I'm just saying don't talk bad about a server and then try to get staff on it :/ -zernah

zernah

IGN (In-Game Name):

Klean

Timezone:

CST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Indeed, I do in fact have some previous staff experiences all are stated below. All though I cannot provide proof of me being staff @ most of these servers but if needed I will go out of my way to get them, what ever it takes for me to be given a chance as staff on SagePvP.​

Server: HCValux - Resigned

Player base: 30-40

Role: Admin

Experience:

HCValux was one of my more smaller servers I was staff on, SOTW went not how it was planned @ Beta Release. but overall It wasn't the best experience. Resigned due to the fact that the owners knew nothing about what they were doing.

Proof: (Don't have any atm)

Server: HCRival - Demoted

Player base: 300-400

Experience:

HCRival was a really fun server to be staff on, I contributed my all within my ability to help improve the server. overall was one of my best experiences yet, sadly later I was demoted due to not uploading staff series etc technically I was "Media-staff".

Proof: (I got a lot of people who can confirm)

Server: Serpent - Resigned

Playerbase: 100-120

Experience:

Serpent was a overall decent server things just didn't go as planned it had a overall good beta SOTW & I overall enjoyed staffing there.​

Sadly I resigned from Serpent, due to the fact that new staff was coming in and getting promoted by the minute, thought that I was putting in my best for nothing and it just wasn't a place for me to be @.​

Proof:

Server: MambaPvP - Resigned

Player base: 70-80

Role: Mod+

Experience:

This was one of my WORST experiences yet by far, It had a overall good player base but was getting botted from left to right had partners with say 100 subs & it just wasn't a place for me to be @.​

Proof:

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'd love to become staff because I would like to make a change in the players experience @ SagePvP, I'd also like to help out in team speak considering there is a lot of players in ts all the time. I would like to become staff because I know a lot of people @ sagepvp & I'm looking to make SagePvP a place where people can bring there friends to play and even to do some events. I feel that is my most concern that the player doesn't leave teamspeak without getting the help he/she needs or at least being satisfied with the help I've given them. I also would like a place to record some staff series here & then considering I do have around 500+ subs and I know people would be interested in seeing that.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Well I would be doing a lot of support rooms since that is what I'm good @ I'm also good at a variety of things such as helping with Forums, Tickets on discord & re-directing people to maybe where they can find media applications/staff applications, all that good stuff. I also tend to construct a lot of situations and identify what has happened here, say a person pearl glitched in I'd first ask for proof then if I see the proof is well enough to punish the player for his actions I would do so. I know that not everyone records so I would try my best to help the player out no matter the situation, such as doing /co i or even trying to find little things that helps the story he has constructed.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9, I feel 9 is a solid number for me since lets be real here no one is perfect & well I like to keep my honesty straight, of course within helping a player, with something my honesty would be at its best. But I would say I don't bull shit If I did something wrong say as in type in pub chat or get a ban wrong I would notify my higher ups. There shouldn't be something to hide when being staff I feel that it is your best will to be honest within helping a player no matter the case.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Not atm.

Additional Information?:

No, Thank you for reading.
-1 Lied about age, Onstream he said he was turning 13 or 14 cant remember but he was telling how his stream how he was gonna get a blue snowball for his birthday

Anonymous

Known member
Neutral

Went from Mamba to Serpent like I did, but never really did any work for the server. While you were at mamba, it only had a beta release for a day. As a previous Senior Admin of Serpent and Admin on Mamba, I know you resigned due to both not being successful servers.

Also, Mamba and Serpent never had more than 70 players ever.

dyedye

Klean left Serpent because of someone that called him a sub botter, he's quite inactive. And, doesn't do a lot when being a staff member. Many people can vouch for this, and is quite pathetic that he had to say it wasn't the best move for him.

He also blacklisted, since he left left all chats.

Not a good staff member to have on Sage, he'll be inactive, eager to just get experience to leave, and do absolutely nothing.

dyedye

Neutral

Went from Mamba to Serpent like I did, but never really did any work for the server. While you were at mamba, it only had a beta release for a day. As a previous Senior Admin of Serpent and Admin on Mamba, I know you resigned due to both not being successful servers.

Also, Mamba and Serpent never had more than 70 players ever.
Serpent had 110 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.