Status
Not open for further replies.

Klean

IGN (In-Game Name):
Klean

Timezone:
CST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Indeed, I do in fact have some previous staff experiences all are stated below. All though I cannot provide proof of me being staff @ most of these servers but if needed I will go out of my way to get them, what ever it takes for me to be given a chance as staff on SagePvP.

Server: HCValux - Resigned
Player base: 30-40
Role: Admin
Experience:
HCValux was one of my more smaller servers I was staff on, SOTW went not how it was planned @ Beta Release. but overall It wasn't the best experience. Resigned due to the fact that the owners knew nothing about what they were doing.

Proof: (Don't have any atm)

Server: HCRival - Demoted
Player base: 300-400
Role: Moderator

Experience:
HCRival was a really fun server to be staff on, I contributed my all within my ability to help improve the server. overall was one of my best experiences yet, sadly later I was demoted due to not uploading staff series etc technically I was "Media-staff".
Proof: (I got a lot of people who can confirm)

Server: Serpent - Resigned
Playerbase: 100-120
Role: Moderator

Experience:
Serpent was a overall decent server things just didn't go as planned it had a overall good beta SOTW & I overall enjoyed staffing there.
Sadly I resigned from Serpent, due to the fact that new staff was coming in and getting promoted by the minute, thought that I was putting in my best for nothing and it just wasn't a place for me to be @.

Proof:
(https://gyazo.com/544a7eec347a8eb397973c5eee9b8b0b?token=6de23f6fd120802e0780fa8d2e5a220c)

Server: MambaPvP - Resigned
Player base: 70-80
Role: Mod+

Experience:
This was one of my WORST experiences yet by far, It had a overall good player base but was getting botted from left to right had partners with say 100 subs & it just wasn't a place for me to be @.
Proof:
(https://gyazo.com/544a7eec347a8eb397973c5eee9b8b0b?token=6de23f6fd120802e0780fa8d2e5a220c)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'd love to become staff because I would like to make a change in the players experience @ SagePvP, I'd also like to help out in team speak considering there is a lot of players in ts all the time. I would like to become staff because I know a lot of people @ sagepvp & I'm looking to make SagePvP a place where people can bring there friends to play and even to do some events. I feel that is my most concern that the player doesn't leave teamspeak without getting the help he/she needs or at least being satisfied with the help I've given them. I also would like a place to record some staff series here & then considering I do have around 500+ subs and I know people would be interested in seeing that.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Well I would be doing a lot of support rooms since that is what I'm good @ I'm also good at a variety of things such as helping with Forums, Tickets on discord & re-directing people to maybe where they can find media applications/staff applications, all that good stuff. I also tend to construct a lot of situations and identify what has happened here, say a person pearl glitched in I'd first ask for proof then if I see the proof is well enough to punish the player for his actions I would do so. I know that not everyone records so I would try my best to help the player out no matter the situation, such as doing /co i or even trying to find little things that helps the story he has constructed.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9, I feel 9 is a solid number for me since lets be real here no one is perfect & well I like to keep my honesty straight, of course within helping a player, with something my honesty would be at its best. But I would say I don't bull shit If I did something wrong say as in type in pub chat or get a ban wrong I would notify my higher ups. There shouldn't be something to hide when being staff I feel that it is your best will to be honest within helping a player no matter the case.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Not atm.

Additional Information?:
No, Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Hunslet

Established member

- Some accounts look like alts commenting
- Lacking some proof of experience
- Lack of detail through the entire application.

citation

Established member

- Some accounts look like alts commenting
- Lacking some proof of experience
- Lack of detail through the entire application.
All the accounts that commented I either know, or they are a random person who gave a 0.5

Anyways, +0.5
+ Vouch for HCRival
- lack of detail | My application had double your information, not trying to boast.

Status
Not open for further replies.