Not open for further replies.

Kinomu

IGN (In-Game Name):

Kinomu

Timezone:

GMT +2

The Netherlands

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, currently I don't know the name, because I threw away the headset box. I also ordered a new headset purely so that the players can hear me well when I am accepted.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Discord : Kinomu#0629, Telegram : @KinomuYT, Teamspeak : Yes I do have Teamspeak

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

(DusDavidGames)

This was my first time as a staff I started as a helper, but was very active and solved almost all problems. After three weeks as a helper on the server, I was asked for an interview by the manager (Jeroeennnn). He asked if I wanted a promotion to Moderator + and I agreed, but I went on vacation, so I was demoted again to Moderator. When I was back from vacation, I really did my best to become Moderator + again and earned it back after two weeks. After another three weeks of playing actively, I got a promotion to Admin, but unfortunately, the HCF server had stopped, so I didn't like it as a staff member anymore, so I just stopped.

Only have proof from being Moderator+ :

https://gyazo.com/ec07e932fd1f766a150bb14bdfe807bd

(ExlodePvP)

This was my 2nd time as a staff. I already had much experience, so I knew what to do in many situations. So after a while, I started solving problems as a moderator, and I wouldn't say I liked it as much as before, so I wanted to quit. When I indicated that I wanted to stop, I had to talk to the owner (Envzy), and he offered me Moderator +, and I wanted to give it a second chance. After about two weeks as a Moderator +, it started to get really dull; then I just started playing HCF again after four months as a staff.

(PulsePvP)

This was a server where I just wanted to increase my experience, I also indicated them, and they thought that was good. I was refused on FaithfulMC because I was staff there, so I resigned the same day.

Proof :

https://gyazo.com/9978fb2e620ec2986ea2a598df12cb16

(Valux)

This was really purely to improve my screen-sharing experience, where I learned to deal with Process Hacker, Cheatsmasher, Eum Editor, and more. I would also get ss verified only had I resigned. I really enjoyed myself on this server, but I found FaithfulMC a more attractive server. So I decided to resign and entirely focus on requesting staff at FaithfulMC.

https://gyazo.com/f0283c543a140060a592c3a78482f0bf

(ParadisePots)

This was a Kitmap server here I started as a helper, and I ended up as Sr.Admin. The owner of the server was a nice man with whom I got along well. I became good friends with him when I was promoted to Moderator, and the rest went very fast afterward. The server had stopped because they felt that they put much effort into it, and there were a few players.

(RiotMC)

This was a practice server; here, I also gained a lot of experience with screen sharing. I had around 400 bans here. I was very active on this server. I don't really have much to say about this, because it was always the same here, you just waited for reports and then went to see if they were cheating or not. And of course, the chat but that speaks for itself

(HIQUEST)

I started as a moderator + and then was promoted to Admin, after two weeks as Admin, I was promoted to Sr.Admin. One week after the Manager resigned, because the server was dying, and I became his replacement. This was a server that had around 150 players at the start. I was also the head of ss. I have gained much experience with commands and the rules of HCF.

https://gyazo.com/f6a297f26316092a8cd0d31453a634fc

(ViolenceHCF)

This was my friends his server, I started as Manager, but I did spend much time in it, about 13 hours a day you can ask him. I really enjoyed it here, but it was time to stop, I wanted something bigger.

https://gyazo.com/4dae2a9a78d902ebe6df2802bdb129ba

https://gyazo.com/54a6ec28a0ae9a35649bc0b4a1486973

(PvpBar)

I really enjoyed my team here, but I wanted something bigger

https://gyazo.com/8f24c7781cce777ef71fc406bf98af4e

(PvPTemple)

I was here only staff for a short time because I found Velt a more attractive server. I got the most kicks/mutes here in 1 day (230). I couldn't do much here except for muting people or kick campers.

https://gyazo.com/07ac8afaab0c1215df14227649c9c400

Why do you want to become Staff?:

First of all, I'm not particularly eager to play HCF anymore. I have done it for 2 to 3 years, and I am 100% done with it. I want a new challenge with a more significant community, I saw Sagepvp grow a lot, and I want to help it grow even more. As I saw, Sagepvp has a tiny amount of EU (active) staff members. I have always noticed cheaters and different allying on Conquest and various main events ( HCF). Back in the days, I already had the feeling that I wanted to do more but did not have enough experience to become a staff, so I continued to play as an average player. After a while, I applied to become staff at DusDavidGames, and I thought it was great, I had much fun with it, spent almost all my free time on it. I specifically want to become staff on Sagepvp, because I played the most HCF on it, so I mainly know how to solve the problems. I also often encounter hackers on both practice and, and I want to change that. I want to become a staff member on the Sagepvp Network because I truly love to help out people and I want to help keep this Server to succeed. This Server has been growing tremendously, and that means that it will be getting more and more players every single day, and more players mean more hackers. I want to be a staff member on the Sage PVP Network, so then I can stop all of these hackers from ruining the player's experience. Every single player should have enjoyable playing experience, in my opinion. I also really feel that I am capable of helping people. I can provide a friend to the players. I can be that person they come to when another player is threatening them. I can help them when another is harassing them or assaulted. I can protect the community. Make them feel safe, and give them a better experience on the server. They could send me a message and become a source to see who's a hacker and I can do my job from there. I can provide productivity. I will be active (time above), and I will use my time wisely. I won't just be AFK to get some credit for being online. I am gonna get on to do my job, not get a promotion. People are complaining about staff being inactive. I can also provide activity on forums, which is very important. I will be checking reports, ban appeals, and I will see who is putting effort, who has evidence, and who is going to get justice.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

It would help if you accept me because I am willing to put every single time and effort, and I will be active as much as possible. I'm also done with my exams, so I have much spare time. I am also a very hard working person that if something is happening, I make sure I do the best possibility to resolve it, even though I have to put all my time in it. I can also make the community less toxic by giving people to warn or addressing them about their behavior. I also pay much attention to the chat; I wouldn't say I like it at all when spamming occurs. My friends and I think that being a staff member suits me. I am also always available on Telegram, so if someone needs me, he/she can always send me a message on Telegram, and I will do everything I can to get online or to help him out. Also, in my opinion, I also have enough experience in helping players and noticing hackers. And I also sesee that the staff of today does not make enough effort to help the players. I enjoy helping people who are in need or have questions. I am very unbiased, and I want to be friendly to everyone. Some people get a big head when they have power, this annoys me a lot, and I never try to let the power hit my head. I have endless experience in Minecraft, both from the perspective of a player and of Sr.Admin I would like to help this server grow and become as large and prosperous as possible. I think this would be a great learning opportunity for me, because I always try to gain more experience and knowledge, both in Minecraft and with the interaction of my fellow players. I am also very active, apart from being away from home with an event such as a trip, if this were to happen, I would also inform. I also know what the purpose of my rank is, I have to pay close attention to the chat and be very active on Teamspeak, I will also help people with their rollback or that they were killed by a hacker. I treat all players the same, no matter how I feel about them if they are my friends, my foes, or neutral. I cannot be staff and pick favorites. That would be unfair. I would love to help people, fellow players. I see people calling this server a mess, full of hackers, and no staff to help. I want to help those players see the positive parts of this server. The player nowadays is toxic. I mean not just the people who face hackers, but the people who are killed. They hate losing and start to rage. I want to show them that the server is practice, not an actual battle. People are so consumed into the fight that they forget what are they trying to do. Practice. I want to show them that. I'd treat them as an equal, that's what all staff should do. I believe that every player is the same and no one is better than another. I don't treat players based on my opinion of them; I find them on how they act now and here. Not how I felt about them in the past. I am going to make each player feel like they aren't below any other, or above another. Each player is the same for me.

(Patience)

Patience is one of my strongest points; I am always patient with people. And I get along very well with almost any person. I think you will look very professional if you are patient. In my opinion, everyone must be patient so that we can understand each other

(Teamwork)

As I have stated before, I can get along with everyone. I also find it much more fun to work together. I can also laugh with everyone, so cooperation is in my mind. I also think it is very important that you should be able to work together so that you can get to know each other better and show each other understanding.

(Screen-Share)

In the time that I was staff on those two servers, I had to screen share a lot of people, so I got really good at it I can easily find auto clicker/ghost clients. 9 out of 10 times when I freeze someone I like it a lot. I don't freeze people very quickly either; I take time for myself, I want to see very good evidence or striking things before I freeze them.

(Playtime)

I think it's very important to be online a lot because you can deliver more performance. It is also good for the server because then the players will have more confidence that the staff won't make them wait too long with their problems. And that is good for the server; I will also be on Teamspeak almost all day to help people. I will also pay a lot of attention to hackers. If I am accepted as a staff member on FaithfulMC, I will spend a lot of time on the Forums, Teamspeak, Discord and of course in the game.

(Professional)

I take my job very seriously and invest a lot of time in it. I also think it is important to make the right choices, so I will never do anything for no reason. I will also do my best to help every person who is in Teamspeak so that he leaves happy. I like it when I have helped everyone with his or her problems.

(Respect)

Respect is number 1 for me. I was raised with respect, and I think it is very important that everyone treats each other with respect. Give respect, get respect.

(Fair)

I am not biased; I would punish a friend if it is needed(if he breaks any rules). The rules apply to everyone, including my friends and me, and the sanctions need to be given out if someone is caught breaking the rules.

(Kindness)

I am kind, and this may look weird to see in a staff application, but I truly think a staff member should be nice. The staff members can punish, but they are also apart of the community, and I feel like being nice is a good asset for a staff member. I am also gentle to everyone. I do not like to be direct. I always try to make everything look less bad. Only cheaters don't, they deserve to be tackled because they ruin the playing pleasure of other players.

(Helpful)

I really enjoy helping others, even though it might sound a bit cliche, but I think it is the most important asset as a staff member. I'm already helping out players by answering questions in chat. It makes me feel good when someone happily leaves the Teamspeak.

(Hard-working)

I am also a hard worker. I know that it may be in contradiction with my experience, but I'm sure I will not disappoint you if you take me into the team. I'm a very fast learner, and I'm always open to receive tips to improve my staff qualities.

(Fun)

As I said, I have been playing on this server from really starting, and I love the community. I had much fun in the time I played HCF. I have been playing since 1.0 and have never been bored on this server. Also played at least every map, I did not play for four plans I think.

(Experience)

I have been playing Minecraft from nearly seven years or so, which makes me a lot experienced from other servers. I have also been staff on many servers, including PVP. I have even owned My own small Minecraft server, which was a big deal. It increased my knowledge about how servers are run and also how much effort they take.

(Chat/Helping)

I like the chat and to help the people who ask a question or need help. I love them because I think I am capable and skilled enough to give people tips and help them. However, sometimes there are rule breakers too who need to be punished.

(Forums)

I'm also a very active member on forums and mostly reply every post at Bug Report/ Suggestions Page. I like to do so because I think the opinions of members matters a lot and what they think about the server will maintain its stability.

(Self Confidence)

After all these years o me playing Minecraft I am very Self-confident about the steps I make in my life. I think I am mature and professional enough to be a staff on this server. I am a very Patient and usually not a toxic guy.

(Communication)

I think communication is a crucial aspect of being a staff at any server. I think you should know how to communicate with people in a case where both can understand each other easily, and I confidently think I am capable of this. Communication with people is very easy for me. People say I am also a good listener, and I am very good at calming people down.

(Honesty)

I am always honest, even if it is not in my favor. This is one of the most important traits to have as a staff member. Being honest determines almost everything. You could lose friendships and cause many trust issues if you are not trustworthy. Being honest also shows that you are mature enough to take responsibility for your actions and admitting that you have done something wrong. Always being honest can also build friendships as people will trust you more and more. Being straightforward as a staff member also proves to the higher staff that they can trust you more.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No

Additional Information:

My name is Ilias. I love playing football and Thai boxing. I also love to cook, and I help my mother quite often with Cooking. Also, I would fit into the staff team because I have good staff experience and active.

Plus8

[+0.5]
Hard to read, add some more colours and organize it.
Has experience / provided proof.
Could add more detail
Decent application

Regards
ImFye

Good luck :)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.