Denied Killua’s Staff application (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killua2

IGN (In-Game Name): IgnKillua

Timezone:pST/NA

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Mythryl
This server was coded by one of the largest Minecraft networks, Hypixel. I was one of the 5 managers and my main role was staff leadership, but helped out with the fourms too. I was staff here for 3 months from september-november.
This sadly was long ago and I do not think I have any proof of this.

HazMC/YayMC
I was an admin on this server during the start of 2017 January-March. My main role was again same as the other one staff leadership. I also helped out the other managers with the shop and helped out in the content division.

PvpingMC
This was a server which had a crazy ton playerbase. This server was played by BionicMC and r0yalmc. One of which has over 1 million subscribers. I was a JrAdmin at the time who was in charge of giving mentors to the new staff members.My role was just getting srmods or JrAdmins and assigning them Helpers,Jrmods and Mods. I However left the server after BionicMC left because it wasn't the same anymore and the player count had dropped significantly.

VanityMC/Mythonia
This is a server owned by the same person and I was a moderator on both of those servers and was apart of the screenshare team.This server that had a playerbase of 1k each and was played by some of the biggest youtubers.
https://gyazo.com/0427b3bb3e8247a8f264e92744d7728d
https://gyazo.com/8f44cfc3e71a810e8764a15bfe1ea432

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to became a staff member here because I really like where this network is going and I want to be apart of it. I also know this server is going to be very popular and I want to be here when it all happens. I know that I will be able to keep the chat and players under control the whole time and will be able to help whenever they need. I also want to be here for a chance to learn something I have not learned anywhere else, this also may be able to help me in the future if I chose to apply anywhere else. Besides that I have been playing these past couple hours and really love the player base, they are so enjoyable to talk to and to play with.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:If I were to make a contribution to help the players experience it would be to help the SagePVP network. When it comes to staffing over the years I've learned that it's not just banning people and muting people. I learned that being staff on a server is a way to create a community that people want to be in, a place where people can enjoy and spend time on. If I were to be given a chance at this position I would put maximum effort to create a better place for everyone. Doing this would include punishing hackers, punishing toxic members, reporting glitches and many more. It is important that not only we keep the community safe and clean, but we do it appropriately. Handling a situation appropriately is one of my strengths which many people don't have.
I tend to handle situations appropriately, setting a role model for other members of the community. Many people tend to follow people they look up to and when It comes to Minecraft servers the staff are the ones that create the community and the way they act. I find myself to uphold a characteristic that would make a large contribution to the SagePVP network. I will make a positive impact on the players experience in-game because of the
strengths i have, control, dedication, experience, maturity and listening.
To begin with, I am very good at controlling situations and problems. This is helpful because some staff may identify a person going against the rules, but not know how to handle it.Some staff also begin to talk back and fight the person they are trying to punish. However, I am able to handle a situation in a calm, and smooth manner. This makes it so more trouble isn't caused.
Secondly, I am a very dedicated person.When it comes to doing something I try my best to follow it and get to what I want. In this case, I am looking to improve the community and experience of SagePVP. This is helpful because other staff members might lose dedication and interest over time, but I always strive for the best and push during hard times. Another strength I have is experience. This is something that is always helpful when it comes to staffing, because if you have prior experience you will be able to handle and identify problems and issues much quicker than others allowing you to help the community much more efficiently.
Lastly, maturity and listening is among one of my most valuable strengths. This is because before I do everything I am always listening and handling things maturely. For example, if a person was cheating, I might want to have someone record them so I can ban them with proof. Some staff would just accuse the suspect and assume they're hacking. I would in the other hand analyze the situation before and then if I were to ask a person to record for me I wouldn't call out the suspect, but imply it in a way that doesn't make me seem cocky and such.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Not that I know of.

Additional Information?: You can give me any job on the SagePVP network and i’ll be fine with it, but if you need anyone who has experience in screensharing players and is willing to do it, I would more than love to be apart of that.Thanks for reading my application <3

-Killua

Last edited:

Killua2

Thanks for the feedback, i’ll try my best to fix everything you mentioned! Just noticed kinda messed up btw fixing it now

ChatScale

Currently Staff on mythonia, if not, resigned yesterday
You're way too unprofessional when talking to people, I can't remember a single time when you wrote a proper sentence in english when talking in global chat, so, I highly doubt you wrote this application

Killua2

Currently Staff on mythonia, if not, resigned yesterday
You're way too unprofessional when talking to people, I can't remember a single time when you wrote a proper sentence in english when talking in global chat, so, I highly doubt you wrote this application
I don’t know know really what to say? I didn’t talk much in chat besides when people either asked a question or when i first logged on to say hello. Are you sure you are thinking of the right person?

ChatScale

I don’t know know really what to say? I didn’t talk much in chat besides when people either asked a question or when i first logged on to say hello. Are you sure you are thinking of the right person?
positive mate, positive, you wouldn't last 2 weeks on a server like Sage where staff are not allowed to talk in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.