Denied Khelly ( Youtube Application )

Khelly

IGN (In Game Name):
Khelly
Youtube Channel (Link):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBAg1knwi4RkLchD2_XqRcA
Amount Of Subscribers:

345, https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCBAg1knwi4RkLchD2_XqRcA (my growth has been great recently!)
How many videos do you have on SagePvP?
I used to upload on SagePvP until I stopped playing HCF, I recently came back(2 months ago), and have started to want to upload on Sage!
Average amount of views per video:
150-400 views
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?
I recently started playing sage again and it's obviously been a great time. I do think Sage has big potential and I myself do enjoy it, so in that case, yes, I would be seriously committed.
Why do you want to have the Famous / YouTube rank on our network:
The SagePvP Network is one of the most fun HCF community servers I've played and it has even inspired me to try and make a server with some other people. Recently, as I stated before, have started playing Sage again and its been a blast, becoming a YouTuber would be an honor. I would get to record videos on a fun server and I would possibly help out Sage!

EloUp

Established member
[-1]
Good subs, and views.
Just feels like you got here, then immediately asked for media rank.
(No videos on sage at all from what I can tell)

EloUp

Established member
[+1]
As long as you have proof that you did upload previously, you should be good.
Why did you delete them?

Khelly

[+1]

As long as you have proof that you did upload previously, you should be good.

Why did you delete them?
since it's been a while, my voice has changed as it was really squeaky and some of the people in the videos, I don't associate with anymore, and some other reasons. but thank you <3

EloUp

Established member
since it's been a while, my voice has changed as it was really squeaky and some of the people in the videos, I don't associate with anymore, and some other reasons. but thank you <3
All good. Might have to show proof to staff if they ask. Just a heads up. I don't know from experience though...

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- You have not uploaded a minimum of one recent video on SagePvP

Although, you may upload a video on the server and reapply when you have done so.