Denied Kezzors's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezzors

IGN: Kezzors
Timezone: GMT+8
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes, I have all of them. Discord: Kezzors#9478 Telegram: @Realkezzors
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: My age is a bit too young for being staff, but I have helped develope other Minecraft servers. I have helped develope NubelaMC (Unreleased).
Why do you want to become staff?: I would like to be staff because I think I'm skilled enough to help the community and the server. The server is really fun, but I thought if I could help the server out with different kinds of problems.
Why should we accept you as staff?: I think I could help the community out with different sorts of problems and let them have the best gaming experience. I also love HCF personally! I would really like to help out all the people that needs support on different kinds of problems. <3
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Yes, I am vouchable. I can keep promise and help the community out!

Additional Information: If Arede and Botings read this. Please tell them Thanks!

Encircle

Established member
You have little to no detail at all. Look at other applicant's applications and get the general gist of how much you have to write.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Kezzors, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.