Denied Kezzors’s Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezzors

IGN: Kezzors

Timzone: GMT+8

Do you own a high-quality microphone: Yes, I have a high-quality microphone.(ATR-2500)

Do you have Discord, TS, Telegram? Yes, I have all of them.
Discord: Kezzors#9478
Telegram: @Realkezzors
Teamspeak: Kenesto

Staff experience? My age might not be able to apply for other servers, but I do have some developing experience.

NubelaMC: Mooderator.
This server still remains unreleased, but I was a staff member on there to help develope. There is proof at the attach picture place.

FalconPvP: Trial-Mod.
FalconPvP used to be owned by Arede. (SagePvP moderator). It was a really big community before it died. It had about 900 people in Discord talking about when it was going to be released, but the server was never released. I helped it test out with different kinds of problems.

Why do you want to be a staff member? I would truly love to be a staff member on SagePvP. I would love to help the server and let more people know about this server. This server has about 250 players, but that might be not much people actually know about this server and I would sincerely love to help the server, but recently it’s on the rise. More players on joining the server to play each day. There might more people that needs help. SagePvP will also be needing more staff to help to help. I think I can be one of them.

I have helped a lot of people from Discord and in school. When some players need help on different kinds of problems. I’m always there to help. Also in school, I help people with a lot of problems.

Why should you be accepted? I sincerely think I the person the help the server out.
Here are some facts.

Mature : I will be as mature as I can, be serious about helping people out.

Caring: If anyone needs help. I will always be there to do so.

Active: I can be active 2-3 hours each day and staying on Discord if anyone needs help.

Professionalism: I know how to deal with different kinds of problems, if there is problems I can’t solve. I will talk to other staff members.

Proof and recording: I do not false ban people and do not lie about what I do. I’m also a small Youtuber that records Minecraft videos. I mostly open my OBS all the time.

Honesty: I will never lie to any staff members and players. Even if my friend cheats, I will still ban him. I am honest at all times.

Can any staff vouch you?
None.

Anything you want us to know? If Arede reads this. Thanks for helping me!

Best regards.
Kezzors

Attachments

• D2C00DAE-B682-4AEC-9EAA-979E0B87A15C.png
    D2C00DAE-B682-4AEC-9EAA-979E0B87A15C.png
    309.8 KB · Views: 67

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Kezzors, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.