Reberion - Admin
Arsenic MC - SrMod
Minemen Club - TMod
Zonix - Helper
Hextech - Tmod
Zelix - Mod
DuskMC - SrMod
SkyCentral - PlatAdmin
Why do you want to become staff?: I can bring many things to this server. I am a really open-minded person and I have a big capacity that I want to be able to use. I have played this game for a really long time and that makes me good at catching many cheaters and being able to help loads of players in a good way.There are many reasons why you should pick me to become a staff member on your server. I am 14 years of age and I am an experienced
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I Can bring better community im gonna ban much hackers as i can ! I have reasons for applying. I think that i can help people to get rid of hackers! I want to help people much as i can and make server a better place to play!
i want to help people enjoy this server and have fun without hackers and i love to ban them! Im gonna try my best if i get staff to make this server a better place and ban much hackers as i can! I think im gonna make this server better and i think im helpful and i'm always gonna help people
Responsibility
"With great power comes great responsibility" Lets make this quote in to consideration...
My powers of a staff member give me a chance to do many things. Ban,Freeze,Mute, Teleport and much more! But i am not a bad person. i will not abuse my powers and to anything wrong because, at one point of the time people even your own friends can switch on you and you will get caught and demoted. Well i belive thats completely rong and i am not a corrupt person, I will listen to my highest staff and become much more responsibl. I will use my powers to help the others and make myself feel that i help out many people and it really makes me happy and i feel much better as a person, i will never abuse my powers and respect what the players say. I am responsible and i would love to help anyone in any circumstance even if the player is toxic towards me, I will just ignore it and just get on with He/She needs not just stand there and kick them out of the channel.
Additional Information: i can record in 60+ fps high quality

Mentorius

-Lack of effort.
-Lack of detail
-Add proof of previous staff experience.

Good luck!

Regards, Mentorius.

Status
Not open for further replies.