Denied Kansay's Application - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

br8

IGN (In Game Name):
Kansay (New account https://namemc.com/profile/Kansay.3) / br8 (Old account https://namemc.com/profile/br8.3)
Timezone:

GMT

England
Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I am also getting a new one soon.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

I have all 3
Discord - Thomas.#2205 - #8883 before having Nitro
Telegram - @IGNKansay
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

HCDreams - Mod - HCDreams was probably my first actual experience, I was staff for quite a while but at the point, I got staff on there they weren't a really big server so didn't have a manager and other things so I didn't get promoted a lot. They got around 90 on SOTW's and 20-40 throughout the day. They eventually merged with another server so that's how I don't have the rank. - No proof will get soon
HCRival - Platform-Admin - This was the big one, HCRival got up to 200 on SOTW and I was able with starting at trial-mod to be promoted all the way to platform-admin, I sadly got demoted after a misunderstanding. The management team didn't really know what they were doing and I got demoted for one tiny thing. (DM me if you want me to explain). I am now moving on to bigger experiences and want to try here. - AssassinMC / HCKings - Owner / Manager - This was my first ever experience, it is where I first learnt how to Screenshare and how to staff, it was a long time ago and with the 2 SOTW's they had before they shutdown they had around 20 on and it was actually quite fun with the 10 on throughout the day. I never knew how much it would help me this experience but I wouldn't be applying here today if I wasn't staff here. I managed staff and did all the normal manager/owner things you would do on a server so I know what I am doing in that aspect. I resigned to make my own server after a while - UnoPvP (Old UnoPvP) - Trial-Mod - This was a practice server, it never released but I got staff a few days before it was set to. It was fun helping out saying what needed to be doing and more but I ended up resigning because of problems in the ownership team and people not being that professional. - HCFlairs - Owner/Founder - I started this server up with the name SilenceHCF but quickly renamed it. It started off good and once we got round to beta release we got at least 30 players on with 10-20 throughout the day. It started getting too much for me as I was the only owner so I gave it to my cousin and proceeded to become staff on HCRIval. - Verdant.rip - Trial-Mod x2 - This was the first time I started off as a trial-mod in my staffing career, I was because I didn't really know what to do whilst staffing so I was always asking for promotions. I resigned because I was double staffing as I didn't know double staffing was a thing since I was young but I wanted to keep staff on AssassinMC as I was a higher rank there. -
Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to become staff because I really care about the Minecraft community and it is going downhill so I want to make sure everyone is happy and hopefully, I can make the community on sage and everywhere a better community. I want to be able to distract myself from my current life at home (Not good but I got private reasons, DM me if you want to know manager or owners) I've also always had the passion for helping people and I would love to do it on Sage. Along with this, I believe I am a very mature and professional individual, this helps for I can be strict at the times I need to be. Also, as stated above, I have a very strong passion for helping people out as I know how annoying it can be just waiting around in TeamSpeak for a long time. I am a dedicated person who loves to be active and interact with fellow staff members and the community, I was the most active and loved staff member on rival and they were annoyed at management for demoting me. I have a good amount of experience with staffing on servers so I know all I need to in that area. As a regular player in the HCF community, I know what players expect and want, this makes it easier to staff because I know the general commands, so this means I can do things quicker which motivates players to stay on because they know the staff or staff member is dedicated towards the network. I am also a very positive person, that means that TeamSpeak channels will be more positive instead of dull, I want players to feel like their appreciated as players whatever rank they are. I am not biased and I will help people no matter what they do
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I should be accepted as a staff member on Sage for multiple reasons:

Maturity
I normally take staffing very serious, I do like to have jokes but I believe it's better to have a more serious staff member to make sure they 100% are following the staff guide.

Honesty
Honesty is key when staffing, for example, if you make a mistake you need to be honest and own up to it, even if that means getting demoted I believe if you are honest you are showing that you are a true person and you are loyal, I have these abilities.

Loyalty
I believe loyalty is another key factor for being a staff member, what I mean by this is that how active I am on the server, I will standby what I say and I can be about 4+hr's most day and stay consistent to Sage

Dedication

I am a dedicated person, when I'm working on a project I stick to it, so with Sage, I will be online nearly every day, I can promise I'll be do all I am told to and I will stay consistent with my bans etc.

Responsible
As a staff member, you need to be as responsible as possible, because you obviously get unique commands which could be abused to give other plays an advantage or a disadvantage, I believe it’s key that you are responsible when following the staff guidelines.

Accessible
I want my fellow colleagues (staff members) to know I’m free to talk, I don’t want anyone to feel like they can’t contact me because they feel I won’t like them. I am accessible and this can also help when I’m on the server or TeamSpeak and people need my specific assistance.

Friendly
I want all players to know I’m a friendly person because I don’t want people to hate me, obviously everyone will have there own opinion and I respect that, I just want to make sure my first impression with players is positive, this could also keep players on the server knowing there is friendly staff that do not abuse or are not toxic.
Professional
I am always as professional as I can be whilst staffing so I can do good and I can keep the reputation of the server high and keep players. I also do not want myself to be put low in the HCF community so I need to keep a high status.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Klower
Additional Information:
Yes but it is private so if you want to know please DM me.
Reply if any more detail is needed to be added.​

Status
Not open for further replies.