Denied JvstTea Staff Application [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JvstTea

KangarooLover21
Timezone:
AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I was a helper/builder on a lot of servers which had an average 20-30 people every day, although sadly I forgot the ips of those servers since I don't play on them anymore.I also Owned & Moderated a server (pvpbattle.us) & (mc.golicraft.net) These servers gave me enough past experience to be a good helper. A lot of people liked me for my good behaviour and for keeping the chat friendly. I acted fast when someone defied the rules and when there was a negotiation I really tried to be fair, so I always heard both stories of both people to get the basic understanding as to what has happened. Furthermore I could explain things well with what people had problems with (commands for the most part but also other stuff that I don't want to get in detail with). Overall, I was a very understandable staff who liked everybody and would help anybody. I should be chosen over everyone else as, I am punctual and very active. I can help people with a large time-span of each day, over 4 hours perhaps, and also make sure the server runs smoothly and abides by the servers rules and that they are enforced in a 24 hour time period. I could make up time even in the most difficult situations, and can multitask to ensure I can make time up for the server and be on for special occasions or when I am needed to moderate the server or something has occurred. I also, unlike other applicants will be very enthusiastic and not trying to bring down anyone.
I believe that, with my skills, I can improve Sage by focusing more on the toxicity and the number of cheaters on the server. The lessons and techniques I developed while staffing on a previous servers has helped me fill in gaps, such as what to do in certain rule breaking situations. I am quite aware of mistakes I made in the past; however, I overcame and learned through them. I still believe the flow of "moderation" could be used to keep the server clean, popular, and healthy even though there will always be obstacles in the way. I hope to be able to stop those trying to disperse this community.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I believe that, with my skills, I can improve Sage by focusing more on the toxicity and the number of cheaters on the server. The lessons and techniques I developed while staffing on a previous servers has helped me fill in gaps, such as what to do in certain rule breaking situations. I am quite aware of mistakes I made in the past; however, I overcame and learned through them. I still believe the flow of "moderation" could be used to keep the server clean, popular, and healthy even though there will always be obstacles in the way. I hope to be able to stop those trying to disperse this community.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Im a very nice genuine person happy to hear both sides of the story at all costs, players like me as I treat them how I am treated although if the moment gets heated I will try my absolute best to calm them down, talk to them about it and hopefully solve the situation. Im happy to help players whether if its involving IRL or ig problems. I can bring an unbiased approach, by this I mean players I am friendly towards and players I am neutral towards would receive the same punishment for a broken rule no matter what they ask. I feel I can help people in situations no matter their rank, age or anything else about them. I try to consider how others would feel in the situation occurring, and make my approach so the outcome is best for them and everyone else. As I do not feel people should be treated unfairly. I am good with communicating which would help when trying to settle a problem also.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8-9 cause firstly, no one is perfect xD, and secondly occasionally I like to have a bit of fun with players & staff just a little bit of banter but if it does get to out of hand then I will tone it down a notch and get back on track, but I would rate myself that high as im a very nice, humble positive minded human just trying to make sure the players have the best experience.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
None
Additional Information?:

Last edited:

JvstTea

KangarooLover21
To center use the alignment button and then click 'Align Center'
I understand you show server ip but that isn't enough proof, try to show screenshots of your rank, videos with you having it, etc.
fixed thank you, I will try and find some evidence regarding the servers I was staff on

R0CE

Established member

Your overall lacking detail, throughout your whole application. Try to bring up some more points, "Why would you like to become a staff member?".
Good luck!

With passion,
R0CE

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Not much experience pertaining to HCF servers with a structured environment

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.