Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Syphon.cc: Manager
Simber.club: Manager
MMC: Moderator
Nodebuff.net: Moderator
Golicraft: Moderator
Limit.rip: Moderator

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I believe that, with my skills, I can improve mineman by focusing more on the toxicity and the number of cheaters on the server. The lessons and techniques I developed while staffing on a previous servers has helped me fill in gaps, such as what to do in certain rule breaking situations. I am quite aware of mistakes I made in the past; however, I overcame and learned through them. I still believe the flow of "moderation" could be used to keep the server clean, popular, and healthy even though there will always be obstacles in the way. I hope to be able to stop those trying to disperse this community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I believe that, with my skills, I can improve Sage by focusing more on the toxicity and the number of cheaters on the server. The lessons and techniques I developed while staffing on a previous servers has helped me fill in gaps, such as what to do in certain rule breaking situations. I am quite aware of mistakes I made in the past; however, I overcame and learned through them. I still believe the flow of "moderation" could be used to keep the server clean, popular, and healthy even though there will always be obstacles in the way. I hope to be able to stop those trying to disperse this community. Also even if a player is feeling down or having personal issues I would love to be their, I would love to be that person to help them out at all costs no matter the cost.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would say an 9 for these reasons.

Kindess: I am a very kind player, this Is a very important need regarding being a staff member on a Minecraft server as if someone is being toxic or angry in chat you need to learn how to firstly be calm yourself, then secondly see how their going, ask them whats up?, can I help you? you need to be kind so they can talk to you about their problems and hopefully feel better from it! Kindess is key and that is what I am great at !!

Resilience: Resilience is key also incase for example lets say a rule breaker is online thinking he doesn't care about the rules, he's refusing to listen to what a staff member says, you need to be resilient in these situations so they understand that these rules are here for a reason and you need to follow them or you will be punished!

Happiness: You do not want to be sad, depressed ect when staff on a server, firstly you would be out of your way to help others out which you could then bring your emotions on them, im a very positive minded, happy Minecraft player and I understand the issues as in the past I've had relations to this but now im health, happy and I would love to help players out :)

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Headed baby girl got me <3
Additional Information?:

No but thanks for reading

Hunslet

Established member
Neutral

- Worked with you before
- You got demoted within 1 day of being Moderator on MMC
- Provide proof of experience
- Not much detail

JvstTea

KangarooLover21
Neutral

- Worked with you before
- You got demoted within 1 day of being Moderator on MMC
- Provide proof of experience
- Not much detail
Thanks for the feedback, I did get demoted on MMC although it wasn't in 1d, also I was speaking to some of the platform admins and they don't even know why I was demoted. Got no response nothing

citation

Established member
+1
Need more AU staff also he's AU so that's an auto +0.5 in my books.
Also i can vouch he waqs staff on MMC, helped me get a kid banned

Sauds

Legendary Member
+1
Need more AU staff also he's AU so that's an auto +0.5 in my books.
Also i can vouch he waqs staff on MMC, helped me get a kid banned

AU’s etb which is why no one trusts them.

Neutral - Needs more detail in the app

Status
Not open for further replies.