Denied JuJuRicans Famous Rank {Tiktok}

Status
Not open for further replies.

jujurican

IGN (In-Game Name): jujurican
YouTube/Tiktok channel link: https://www.tiktok.com/@jujurican/video/7012048577967033606?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
Amount of subscribers: 486 Subcribers on YT / 565k Followers on TikTok 21 on twitch
How many videos have you uploaded on the server?: 0 on this server / only uploaded on minemen cause my tiktoks are based on combotoges/ but im start making hcf montages as well on sagepvp / with the rank it will allow me do thing easier and get known a little more faster you can say.

How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week?: Honestly I plan on uploading every other two days im mostly gonna be streaming got my headset coming my way on the 28 th of this month. But i will be promoting sage pvp on tiktok/youtube/twitch
if denied let me know what i can do to be accepted i ve been part of the community for a while but never really popped out im trynna grow

Attachments

• TIKTOK.PNG
    TIKTOK.PNG
    651.6 KB · Views: 85

mylo

Established member
Denied. Reconsider re-applying after you have uploaded a sage video on your TikTok, and depending on the views I can give you a media rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.