Denied JewSlayer99 Builder application

takinq

-IGN (In Game Name): JewSlayer99
-Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes
-Telegram name: @takinq
-Previous Work (Portfolio): Have none
-Past experiences: Base Builder for multiple factions.
-Past servers: none
-How many hours can you put in the server per week: 20
-Why do you want to become a builder on our network: I love building and would like to see some new builds because the builds right now are not that good.

Im21Savage

Has been toxic recently and likes to call everyone a "5yrold kid". I do not recommend this disgraceful being to be part of sagepvp's staff/build team.
He recently also repeatedly spammed my dms saying "Kys" in game. I feel indangered as I was also threatened to be ddosed and "jumped" by him irl.

takinq

Has been toxic recently and likes to call everyone a "5yrold kid". I do not recommend this disgraceful being to be part of sagepvp's staff/build team.
He recently also repeatedly spammed my dms saying "Kys" in game. I feel indangered as I was also threatened to be ddosed and "jumped" by him irl.
You can report me to staff if I allegedly did what you claim.

Rini/Bedreiger

-1 lies hes an Indian tech scammer born in a factory to scam little kids via the internet i believe he is active on the deepweb aswell i saw something like "Takinq's computer components" So i bought an I-8 motherboard on his site for 50usd and i only got a mail back that said you have been scammed LOLOLOLOLO XDDDD
So you should not accept someone who does these kind of things via the internet in to your build team No problem for the warning <3 <3