IGN (In-Game Name):
Jetly

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU, GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Zonix : Mod (The newer Zonix)
Fiercepvp : Mod+
Sagepvp : Trial Mod

I know I don't have a lot of "staff experience" but I can promise yous all that I'm a experienced person in the HCF staffing / playing concept.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Theirs many reason I would love to become a staff member on the sage network. One of the many reason is that I love to help assist the community knowing they can trust me helping them with top efficiency. Another reason is that when I play sage I can always see how positive the community / staff team are which just makes me happy knowing they respect what Sage bring to them. I also applied because I'm active, I can be on for about 6+ hours everyday since I have no social life :laughs:, I think this can help the server a lot as it can help the community stay happy not needing to wait ages in TS for assistance. Another reason I applied was because sage always has a consistent player count which means it's always active and I love when it's active as I can do more to help.

Another reason I applied to sage was that I want to be able to make new / better friends since we all know Sage has the best Players in all of the HCF community. I also applied to be able to learn new things about HCF that I maybe didn't know since Sage is such a unique server. If accepted to the sage network I'll make sure all my time will help improve the players experience when playing. I'm more than confident to say that Sage is place for me to stay for the rest of my mine craft days. I also applied because I'm experienced, I've been playing the HCF concept for around 5-7 years now and truly believe I've masterd this skill.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Theirs many ways for me to help improve the players "experience" , one of the many ways would being active. Since I have no social life I'm always online for 7+ hours. I think this would help a lot being able to help assist the community of sage fast and efficient. I'll always try my best to move players fast in TS so they can keep enjoying playing Sage knowing the staff team are able to assist them fast. Another reason I could help improve the "experience" would be always watching out for hackers, we all know dying by a hacker is annoying like going TS, getting proof, being revived and more which I would help prevent!

[Teamwork]
When staffing on any server I always make sure to get close with the staff to be able to make a stronger / more confident team to work better / more efficiently. I believe this will help give the community a better understanding on situations as more staff will give more details.

[Mature]
When staffing / non-staffing I always staff mature to make sure I can keep a good name for myself so I don't give sage or any network I staff on a bad name for recruiting "bad staff". I'll always make sure to stay mature no matter what the situation is.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would honestly give myself a 10/10. I say this because I always used to lie to everyone when I was younger, giving myself a bad name. After growing up / maturing I've been able to reflect on my actions in the past and see what I've been needing to improve on, now I can promise I'm the most honest person you'll meet. I'm always telling the truth even when deep in my heart I don't want to but I always do since I know It's the best thing for me to do.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No staff member can vouch for me sadly

Additional Information?:

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read my staff application!
Please provide feedback on what I can do too help improve my application.

Socials :
Telegram: @jetly
Discord: jetly#7579

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.