Denied JayyPvP - Staff Application

JayyPvP

IGN (In Game Name): JayyPvP
Timezone: GMT
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I do have a good quality microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I do have those apps
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes I do from my own server and multiple others from a decent amount of time ago
Why do you want to become Staff?: i would like to be a staff member because i love sagePvP and i would personally say that its better then viper and velt not even joking, and plus its just a good place to play and get content the player base is large and active and i would love to help the players out and make sure everybody is following the rules and having fun another reason I could really like to be a staff member would just be apart of the bigger picture for the server, the reason I say this is because I know this server will blow up and become one of if not the biggest HCF network if it follows the path it’s currently on and I would love be apart of making sure It does become what it has potential to be. My last point would be that it just seems to be fun and enjoyable plus it would be something to pass the time while I’m either raid able or bored of playing.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Iam very good at communicating and working with others iam also very familiar with the rules of the server and how to be a staff member on a serer due to previous experience. iam also hard working and ambitious to say the least, i love to make new friends and record some top quality content for the server and myself. But I honestly do mean what I say the ambition i have for being a staff member on this server is crazy I hope if I was to get the role I’d move up the ranks through staff and my YouTube channel and eventually receive a respectable rank that I have worked for and deserve and I hope iam able to prove that and have the chance to show you because I’m not like everybody else’s iam hard working and honest, if something needs to be done it will be my highest priority before anything else and the respect I’ll have for the players and lower and senior staff ranks will be unreal and I’ll be making sure that everything I do will be to the best of my ability and better then anybody else.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: Unfortunately Not
Additional Information: I would like to record a staff series on this server for my YouTube channel and I would like to thank anybody for taking the time to read through my application and give me a response, Thanks JayyPvP

Last edited:

JayyPvP

Lack of effort? I’ve written 500 words of why I feel I deserve it if that isn’t good enough I’am honestly sorry.

S

Sansyy

Words don't mean how detailed the application is.
Unreadable
No effort

- Sansyy

MAFIAXD

Known member
Lack of effort? I’ve written 500 words of why I feel I deserve it if that isn’t good enough I’am honestly sorry.
It doesn't matter if its 500 words, if there is no effort or detail it is still -1.
Also no proof of being staff.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @JayyPvP, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.