Denied JAX5EN's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAX5EN

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): JAX5EN

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: No

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I Have been playing sage for around a year before I quit HCF. I came back recently and have been enjoying Sage. However I noticed a lot of people, such as myself. Suffer from people such as hackers or glitches. I would like to change that. I am very active, I have decent staff experience. I also enjoy SagePvP and the staff team has been very kind to me as a player so far.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would look at reports from both angles/both sides. I will work as fast as possible to resolve issues as soon as possible. I am also a very active member so I would be able to help out a lot of players.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9, I am a very honest person, however sometimes I do lie in scenarios where I feel its needed such as keeping a secret from somebody.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Belter

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3 - 5 Hours a day.

↬ What is your telegram @?: @perccocet

↬ What is your discord @?: perc#5050

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Neutral.

You have been playing sage for a year now so you most likely understand the basics. But I suggest getting experience on some lower HCF servers before applying to Sage. Also add a little more detail in these areas:

- why would you like to become staff?
- If accepted how would you improve the players experience

Other than that everyone has to start somewhere so Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.