USA
Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Discord: Jake11The#0001, Telegram @Jake11The, Teamspeak: Jake11The
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Mod on TheArchon, SrMod on Delta-PVP, Manager on Infinium, Manager on Rogue
Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to be staff on Sage, because I love staffing on minecraft servers. Sage is a fun, different HCF server with a great future. I want to be staff to help improve the server and help moderate players. I love to help other people with their issues, and it makes me happy when I make others happy, solving their problems. With staff, I will be active and energized to succeed. I want to be staff to help others and gain staffing experience. I like to play Sage, and I see many issues within the player base that I unfortunately can't solve due to not being staff. With a staff role, I can help others and get to know more players within the player base.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Sage should accept me as staff, because I can bring experience and knowledge. I can bring creative ideas to improve the server. I am knowledgeable on how to staff a player base, and I know how to deal with certain players and emotions. I can be active everyday, and great staff ideas. I want to make the community grow even more and especially Sage's community. I would like to be accepted because I feel I can have a positive effect on the player base by making the Sage Network player base excel in more players and getting the true attention it deserves. Another reason why you should accept me as staff because I am an experienced and hard-working staff member.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information: N/A

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.