jakc staff application

jakc

What is your current IGN (in-game name)? jakc
How old are you? 18
Are you fluent in English? Yes
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)? CDT
What is your Discord & Telegram? Discord: .jakc. Tele: @jakc124356
Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)? I was mod on MCTeams / quickdrop.gg where I was SS verified and chatmod in the discord. I was also mod on Pengo's soup server soup.gg where I had standard mod responsibilities. I'm not staff on either server anymore because neither server is currently active.
Why do you want to be a staff member? I've been playing HCF and SagePvP for years and now I want to be able to contribute to the behind the scenes of the gamemode and help players. I chose Sage because it's one of the last active English speaking HCF servers.
What makes you better than other applicants? I'm friendly but still mature when talking to players and I have long term goals with Sage. I can picture myself working my way up the staff ranks and maybe one day ending up as an admin.
How active can you be per day? Up to 2 hours a day and more on weekends.
Can any current staff members vouch for you? nffn and 3626 can both vouch for me.
Are you willing to learn to screenshare? I've had previous experience screensharing but I will probably need to learn again.
Anything else you would like us to know? No