J7P

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):

J7P
[Click here for NameMC link]

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Mod - SaicoPvP - Early 2018. (No proof unless asking the current manager/owners there(Head of SS)).

Manager - VibesHQ - (A small HCF server with 40-50 concurrent members where I was the community manager).

Manager - LucidPvP - (A HCF server Owned by my friend. I was the main Manager, Community & Staff).

Helper - CavePvP - ((Before they merged with Faithful)This was late 2019, Cave was just getting started within the community.))

Helper - VeltPvP - (The good days of Velt, late 2017/early 2018.)

Mod - SagePvP - 2020 July/August

SrMod - AngelPvP - 2021

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become staff on Sage because I want to come back and help the community once again, I was previously staff on Sage quite recently and was removed from the team due to immaturity. I openly admit I was immature and not healthy for the team, but now I feel I'm much more mature and prepared for the team and what it'll bring.

When I was staff back in August, although I was immature I was still getting the most punishments weekly and getting a lot of playtime.

From my break of being staff on sage, I've learned that one thing that makes an ideal staff member is responsibility. Being responsible isn't only valuable because of your peers it's valuable for the players.

Another thing I've learned is respect, respecting your peers and the players is a massive thing that'll make you trusted and seen as a better staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I'm going to be honest, my experience is there’s a lot of current staff members on all HCF servers that have inexperienced staff members, from a player's point of view it makes people not enjoy the server and not wanting to play on it. As I have experience I know all the rights and wrong things to do as a staff member, especially on Sage.

The past couple of months I have been losing interest in playing HCF as a normal player, and I enjoy staffing and helping people when they need it. As an old player of the server, I know a lot about the rules and as I have played the server myself, I understand certain situations a lot better, For example, allying, Deaths Until Raidable evading and kill boosting. These are some of the situations I understand and can easily deal with.

The following things are what I think makes me a good candidate and an ideal staff member.

Ability to Multitask - From all my server experience, I have acquired the ability to multitask. This just means I can do multiple things at once. An example being if I am helping someone on TeamSpeak, I can deal with a real-time situation on the server at the same time.

Respect - I have equal respect for all players, ranked or not. I will prioritize those who need my help more, and how big the situation is. Even if staff need help I will always be there if needed.

Co-operation - I can cooperate with staff members to figure out a certain problem or to help a player out in case I don't know the specific answer I can always ask a staff member and they can always ask me for other things.

Experience - I have great experience in screen sharing and assisting players with certain things. All people have different questions and needs and I've learned to answer fast and get them back to playing in no time.

Those are just some of my best qualities however I possess a lot more like perseverance, maturity, and more. However, it's not just my qualities that stand out in my application. I also always want to improve, unlike some people I like to always enhance my skills in certain situations and improve on my aspects of staffing and playing on a server in general. I am not perfect and I know that for a fact so improving is always something I want to do. Due to my previous mistakes I know I'm the opposite of a professional or ideal staff member but I feel I've changed personally and can help Sage yet again!

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

A 7, as I'd want to say 10 like everyone else. I won't, I am honest in my opinion but I still tend to white lie, if I'm to be accepted I'll make sure to be 100% honest with everyone surrounding me on the staff team and the server.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Helper | Nikoshimi
Mod | PrismMC

Additional Information?:

I play for the Milton Keynes academy (football academy) IRL. I am a Colour/Serjeant in Army cadets and aspire to join the Parachute regiment in the army, I'm from the United Kingdom.

I appreciate you reading my application and getting through it, sorry if it's bland. Any questions or suggestions please private message me on Telegram or Discord,

Discord: Zolc#9407
Telegram: J7P001

Last edited:

Monter

- Seems mature.
- Detailed.
- Well experienced.
- Everyone deserves a second chance.

+1

Reactions: J7P

Samfloyd360

IGN (In-Game Name):

J7P​

17​

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU​

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Mod - SaicoPvP - Early 2018. (No proof unless asking the current manager/owners there(Head of SS)).​

Manager - VibesHQ - (A small HCF server with 40-50 concurrent members where I was the community manager).​

Manager - LucidPvP - (A HCF server Owned by my friend. I was the main Manager, Community & Staff).​

Helper - CavePvP - ((Before they merged with Faithful)This was late 2019, Cave was just getting started within the community.))​

Helper - VeltPvP - (The good days of Velt, late 2017/early 2018.)​

Mod - SagePvP - 2020 July/August​

SrMod - AngelPvP - 2021​

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become staff on Sage because I want to come back and help the community once again, I was previously staff on Sage quite recently and was removed from the team due to immaturity. I openly admit I was immature and not healthy for the team, but now I feel I'm much more mature and prepared for the team and what it'll bring.​

When I was staff back in August, although I was immature I was still getting the most punishments weekly and getting a lot of playtime.​

From my break of being staff on sage, I've learned that one thing that makes an ideal staff member is responsibility. Being responsible isn't only valuable because of your peers it's valuable for the players.​

Another thing I've learned is respect, respecting your peers and the players is a massive thing that'll make you trusted and seen as a better staff member.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I'm going to be honest, my experience is there’s a lot of current staff members on all HCF servers that have inexperienced staff members, from a player's point of view it makes people not enjoy the server and not wanting to play on it. As I have experience I know all the rights and wrong things to do as a staff member, especially on Sage.​

The past couple of months I have been losing interest in playing HCF as a normal player, and I enjoy staffing and helping people when they need it. As an old player of the server, I know a lot about the rules and as I have played the server myself, I understand certain situations a lot better, For example, allying, Deaths Until Raidable evading and kill boosting. These are some of the situations I understand and can easily deal with.​

The following things are what I think makes me a good candidate and an ideal staff member.​

Ability to Multitask - From all my server experience, I have acquired the ability to multitask. This just means I can do multiple things at once. An example being if I am helping someone on TeamSpeak, I can deal with a real-time situation on the server at the same time.​

Respect - I have equal respect for all players, ranked or not. I will prioritize those who need my help more, and how big the situation is. Even if staff need help I will always be there if needed.​

Co-operation - I can cooperate with staff members to figure out a certain problem or to help a player out in case I don't know the specific answer I can always ask a staff member and they can always ask me for other things.​

Experience - I have great experience in screen sharing and assisting players with certain things. All people have different questions and needs and I've learned to answer fast and get them back to playing in no time.​

Those are just some of my best qualities however I possess a lot more like perseverance, maturity, and more. However, it's not just my qualities that stand out in my application. I also always want to improve, unlike some people I like to always enhance my skills in certain situations and improve on my aspects of staffing and playing on a server in general. I am not perfect and I know that for a fact so improving is always something I want to do. Due to my previous mistakes I know I'm the opposite of a professional or ideal staff member but I feel I've changed personally and can help Sage yet again!​

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

A 7, as I'd want to say 10 like everyone else. I won't, I am honest in my opinion but I still tend to white lie, if I'm to be accepted I'll make sure to be 100% honest with everyone surrounding me on the staff team and the server.​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Helper | Nikoshimi​

Mod | PrismMC​

Additional Information?:

I play for the Milton Keynes academy (football academy) IRL. I am a Colour/Serjeant in Army cadets and aspire to join the Parachute regiment in the army, I'm from the United Kingdom.​

I appreciate you reading my application and getting through it, sorry if it's bland. Any questions or suggestions please private message me on Telegram or Discord,

Discord: Zolc#9407

Telegram: J7P001
+1 best Eu +Rep

Reactions: J7P
Status
Not open for further replies.