iyla

Region (EU/NA/Other):

AU (Australia)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Simber - Platform Admin
Limit - Modertaor
Syphon - Moderator

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I might not have much staff experience, but that doesn't change the fact that I am willing to listen and pay attention to staff members with experience. I am a willing and dedicated staff member. I want to see the server succeed, and that is why I'm applying. I know that I can help SagePvP grow as a server. As well as that, I'm will be active on the forums and TeamSpeak. I am very knowledge at playing the gamemode as I have been playing for the last 4/2 years. If a bad situation occurs, I'll make sure that I'll do the right thing and punish whoever needs to be punished. If punishing someone isn't necessary, I'll try to keep the situation at a calm level, and try not to escalate the situation further if the player is being toxic I will make sure that it doesn't come to heated. Therefore, this is why I think that I would be a good fit for SagePvP. I have set limits for myself, and I always try my best to not over react if someone is harassing me / pushing me to my limits. I don't condone cheating/abusers.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I know your looking for a dedicated, hard working and extremely passionate staff member, I know I can fulfill all of your standards and what you need me to do. As I am very honest I will be ensuring that with anything that is put in front of me get's dealt with the most respect and the most honesty as I can provide. Whilst being staff I will be listening to what the community want's and making sure I bring it up with the Sr.admins and above.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10, I like to think that I hold myself to a high standard and be my best self. I believe Honesty is the key to success and I believe that being sincere and truthful is very important. Whilst staff on sage I will hold all accountability if I mess up and make a mistake. I will abide to any and all rules the server has and if I botch the scenario I will ensure I will message either the staff manager or mentor.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Bard (pr0tective-Manager at Syphon)

Additional Information?:

No additional information.​

A

Averred

Reasons:
Huge lack of detail.
Not a lot of experience and no proof provided
Grammar Errors

I would recommend adding a lot more details explaining why you should be accepted over other applicants and how you could help the server.

Docents

Established member
Reasons:
Huge lack of detail.
Not a lot of experience and no proof provided
Grammar Errors

I would recommend adding a lot more details explaining why you should be accepted over other applicants and how you could help the server.

Aborted

Known member
Huge lack of detail
Man to man, I would go ahead and start working on another and don’t rush it, take the time, work on it for 20 or 30 minutes a day until you think it’s worthy!
good luck!!

dfm

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

I'd suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.