Denied ItzTropicz Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzTropicz

IGN:
My current IGN is ItzTropicz. I had another minecraft account. But unfortunately i lost the email to it.

Timezone:
My timezone is EST. But, I am on so much everyday.

United states of America

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, My microphone is the new razer microphone that they recently released. I also use headphones but that is for my gameplay to listen.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes I have all of them, My discord is, Clientz#1956, my telegram is @ItzTropicz and my teamspeak will also be ItzTropicz.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes. Here is a list of my previous staff/HCF experience.

ValuxPvP

Resignation: I needed to focus on more schoolwork.
Brief overview:

I decided to apply for staff on the Valuxpvp network because, after I was being beat by blatant hackers and staff wasn't helping I decided to step in. I got accepted and started ss'ing and recording hackers. Obviously I had proof. Then I started to get very good at the server and understanding more rules and regulations. Now at this point I was finding many hackers and helping out the server to the best of my ability. As a staff member I thought that being non-active was not acceptable. So i was honest to the server admins and I told them that I had lots of schoolwork. I made sure that I was respectful as I resigned.
CraftyPVP

Demotion: I wasn't very active at the time because I was in Mexico and forgot to inform others about my trip.
Brief overview:

After I resigned from ValuxPvP I was recommended by others. So I really wanted to help a server. So I went and applied. I was a very good staff member. I was a trial-mod and as I was ranking up I started to understand players frustration with the server. None of the staff members were helping and I felt like I was the only one running the server. But, overall I did get along with them and didn't want to break that chain. So, I didn't complain and I was helping to the best of my ability from, banning hackers, muting, and ss'ing hackers.

Zonix

Resignation: They had so much staff i didn't think I was any help.
Brief overview:

As any moderator would do is respect others and help as much as they can. So, that's what I did. I started to get in the grove of being a good staff member at this point. I learned how to deal with toxic players, calm payers and different kinds of people. I was the lowest ranked staff member because I had just joined the team. I was informed about the rules and I kept a paper in my room of the rules so I know I was obeying them.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff member because I believe that I will be able to help to the best of my ability to make the server the best it can be as a team. As a staff member your duties are to help the server, ban hackers, make the players happy (not by buying them in game items.) I think I will be able to be on all day as long as I have good grades. As a staff member I would love to help out the server. I want to be able to help out the server I love. I would also like to make the server owners, mangers happy with my talents. My goal is to be the best known staff member. But, my most important goal is to help the server. I believe that if you want to be a staff member you have to now how to ss, deal with toxic players, have patients, and listen as much as you can. Lastly I want to become staff member because, overall I love helping out servers. Making players happy and also staff members happy is my favorite thing to do. It also makes me feel good to know I helped people out, and what I mean by asking payers happy, like I said above it is not buying them or giving them in game items. It is helping them to the best of my ability while following the rules.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should accept me as staff member for many reasons such as, Maturity, Recordings, Loyalty, respect, experience, teamwork, and Creativity.

Maturity

I believe maturity plays a big part n being a staff member. It definitely defines how you are able to handle others. As a 14 year old kid, I take things very seriously and make sure I do what is assigned to me.

Recording

I am able to record whenever I am needed to or assigned to. When a hacker is hacking blatant or when they are doing it to the point where I think I should test them, I will definitely record to make sure that I have proof of hackers.

Respect

I am a vey respectful young man. I a able to handle others no matter the maturity level they have or are. If you ask me to do something, I wont complain. I will say yes and start to do my assignment. I will respect players and staff members as good as I can. Trusts me, I will be very respectful.

Teamwork

I am very good at working with others. I have a great teamwork ability. I can get along with others as fast as a flick of a light. As you may know I really like socializing in the community and just having friends in general.

Additional Information:

Thank you so much for letting me apply. My name is Ed. I have fun helping others out in any circumstances. If I do get accepted, I will help the server out to the best of my ability and make sure the staff and players are happy.

Sincerely,
Ed

Mentorius

-Lack of detail.
-Lack of effort.
-Add proof of previous staff experiences.

Good luck!

Regards, Mentorius.

Status
Not open for further replies.