Denied ItsUzi's Staff Application

If your in quarantine how has it been treating you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsUzii

IGN (In-Game Name): ItsUzi

Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Aodus - Senior Mod/Mod+
VioletHCF - Owner
OrionMC - Platform Admin

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because, I enjoy playing SagePvP and I know I will be 100% committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible. I have played this server for a long time and I just love it, I love the community, and I love helping people. With this Covid-19 stuff going on I have been really bored and haven't got anything to do besides sit in my room. If accepted I am looking forward to helping players or maybe even other staff members with whatever they need. I have a great sense of humor and love to have a conversation with players and make them laugh but, I know when to cut it out and be serious.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I should be accepted as a staff member of SagePvP because, I work really hard, when I set a goal/accomplishment I will 100% get it finished within a decent amount of time also I am very active so i will be able to help players out and answer there questions the best I can which will make players experience the best it can be. I am very active on all platforms not only in game (example) I will be in game helping people with TeamSpeak open, as well as Discord and Telegram. If accepted I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before every situation became too much of a big deal.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: None Current But a EX staff member P8B.

Additional Information?:
Telegram - ItsUzi
Discord - Uzi#3691
Twitter - ItsUziiii

Last edited:

profit

Needs more detail in the 2 main sections (Why do you want to become staff?), (Why should we accept you as staff?). Also didn't you just apply at Faithful?

Status
Not open for further replies.