Status
Not open for further replies.

itsLunz

IGN (In-Game Name):
ItsLunz

Timezone:
GMT +1

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Personally being staff on servers wasn't always the main goal for me it was more or less like a achievement for me because i felt i gained that level of trust

ArkinHQ
Server Popularity : 20-25 Players
PROOF

AdeptMC
Server Popularity: 70-90 Players
PROOF

HeliHQ
Server Popularity: 60-75 Players
PROOF

Vyrix
Server Popularity: 100-150 Players
PROOF

SyncPvP
Server Popularity: 50-60 Players
PROOF

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
If i become staff i think my responsibility on kit map would be to watch over players to see if anyone's being cheated on i also will be checking reports regularly. Whenever i'm not dealing with people in game or in team speak support rooms which i will talk about shortly, but whenever i'm not doing support rooms i will always be randomly tping to people to see if anyone's having issues or experiencing bugs and if they are i will happily assist them because i will be on at least 5+ hours a day my time schedule is above located in ''Additional Information'' obviously there is regular responsibilities within being staff upon the network which every staff member is supposed to do if i feel there is either a toxic staff member or player i will assure them to calm down and i can handle this because i'm very good within handling loud/compact situations such as big support rooms or mass moves which i could heavily assist in​

Another reason i believe i would do good on kitmap is because i'm a regular player myself so i feel the pain of being hacked on so i could understand their anger if they came into ts, but on the other hand there's the hackers perspective which obviously i also have to take account towards. If a hacker decides to be toxic when joining ts or even messaging in game i will take action within reason of the staff guidance/rules.
Sometimes practice can be flooded with cheaters,, such as waiting in queue or first day openings. During these times staff can be bombarded. I know this from experience. And it's important to not get overwhelmed with this. My experiences, I feel, have prepared me for such situations. Like kit-map practice is also another place staff members can play on. Engage with the community and be able to relax and take a break.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Dedication
Dedication is a key characteristic when becoming a staff member, no matter the situation, I personally always do my hardest to solve it and making sure the situation is dealt with. I always finish the task I am given, I will always put the situation at hand before most things. As you may know I have previous experience as a builder on the server, during this time I feel I showed a lot of my dedication towards something when completing builds. I put a lot of time into completing my projects.

Typing:
Typing is not the most needed aspect to a staff member, however I believe it is still needed. It is essential you can communicate to people with or without microphones or speakers. I personally feel I am a fairly fast typer and when it comes down to support rooms not everyone can hear you so you need to fast in responding so you can help with their problem or situation as fast as possible, whether it be a cheater is killing them or something as bad as ddosing, doxing etc. I wouldn't take a millennia responding so their issues will be dealt with as fast as possible and help them as best as I can, I feel I wouldn't be wasting time typing than actually helping them with their situation. Over my whole staffing experiences I have encountered numerous situations when people are unable to communicate through voice chat and have had to resort to text chat so this still is rather useful and needed.

Maturity:
Maturity is one of the most, if not __the__ most needed and essential part to a staff member. It's the transition from being a child to an adult / adult figure. It's expected to be able to handle situations without being overly harsh, I do feel my time away from faithful has shone a light over me, I feel I have grown and learned from my past mistakes, and I feel I have adapted to deal with the situations I had struggled with before. I try be as professional and mature as possible. I see myself as a mature person, and I feel over the past year I have shown that not only in the servers I have staffed on but the people and community's I have encountered.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Honestly i'd rate my maturity a 8.5 and improving

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
None Currently

Additional Information?:
Monday: 6-7 hours
Tuesday: 9-10 hours
Wednesday: 3-4 hours
Thursday: 5-7 hours
Friday: 8-9 hours
Saturday: 7-9 hours
Sunday: 5-7 hours​

Last edited:

Hayh

💻✅
I'm going to give a -1
  1. Lack of detail and a lot of grammatical mistakes.
  2. Most of those servers don't have that player base.
  3. Unbold the answers.
Good luck.

Conservable

Threatened to swat the management and ownership team of Vyrix, there is also proof of him saying that he is going to swat them.

Serae

Established member

Even if he was staff on SyncPvP they were exposed by JuniorEU and me which was a dogshit server and there staff guide got leaked.

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience

You may re-apply in 2 weeks. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.