Denied ItsLuke's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsLuke

IGN (In-Game Name): My In-game name is _ItsLuke_

Region (EU/NA/Other): My region is US Central.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No I do not have any experience but I am willing to learn if you can lead me the right way.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: The reason I would like to become a staff member is to keep the server in check I love helping out new players and making sure they do the right thing, Every time I join a server I always love helping out the new players when ever I get good enough. I haven't been playing the server for long but it's already growing on me just the joy of starting out fresh gives me the chills.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Well for starters I would tell them the rules, if they have any questions I would answer them. I would also inform them about the commands so they don't get confused, and most of all I would tell them to have fun and enjoy the server.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? If I had to rate my honesty it would have to be a 7. The reason why I picked that number is If it is something that I have to be professional about I won't lie but if its someone that I get to know and understand we might joke around here and there.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No there is no one that can vouch for me. I talked to Permissions once but it was just about a command.

Additional Information?: My name is Lukas Pack, and I will do my best to help improve in however I can. Hope you can accept me, If not I wish everybody the best of luck!

D

Deleted member 5408

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.