Not open for further replies.

ItsJoran

IGN (In Game Name):
ItsJoran

Timezone:
CEST (GMT +1)

I am from The Netherlands

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I own a HyperX Cloudstinger headset.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes I do have all of these platforms
Discord: ItsJoran#4700
Telegram: @ItsJoran
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I have been staff on multiple servers, I will list them below.

FaithfulMC
Demoted as a moderator
(Players 300-1200)
Proof
(I said ''urfatkid'' in this post but that was an IGN, I meant to type it in staff chat but I accidentally had it disabled)

I have been staff on FaitfhulMC for around 2/3 months, in this time I’ve learned so much in general. I became better at screensharing people, also I loved to do support rooms and just ban hackers ingame. The community was very nice and that‘s why I loved to play the server every day and to staff on there. Sadly I got demoted on FaithfulMC because of “Cheating”.

HCRealms
Resigned as a moderator+
(Players 0-40)
Proof
After I got demoted on faithful I got offered to staff on HCRealms, I was thinking about this for a little while and I accepted the offer. there weren’t many things to do for me on the server because there weren’t many players. I’ve worked on making the PreSS guide/SS guide with the head of SS on HCRealms and that was pretty nice to do. I resigned due to the lack of players and the unprofessional/immature staff team.

PrimeMC
Resigned as a moderator
(Players 1000-1200)
Sadly, I don't have any proof of this because this was a while ago and I bought a new computer.
PrimeMC was a skyblock server and was very popular for especially Dutch people, I’ve been staff on here for a year. My task on PrimeMC was to answer people their questions or just help them out with problems. I was active on the server and I got promoted to moderator. I’ve had an amazing time on PrimeMC but the server lost many players when the big youtubers quit. Eventually, I resigned because there was nothing to do for me, the server got shut down.

SyncPvP
Resigned as a moderator
(Players 10-100)
Proof

I got accepted on SyncPvP as a helper, the server was doing good and the server had a good management team. I was very active on the server and got a lot of punishments, also I helped a lot of people in support rooms or just with general problems in discord/ingame. I resigned on this server because 2 higher up staff members were ddossing players, the server got griefed by the manager as well. I’ve learned my basic HCF staff skills on SyncPvP and I‘ve had a great time.

Note: I’ve also been staff on some other servers but I’m not mentioning them here because those were small servers. If you want those servers with proof, you can message me either on discord or telegram.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I do have multiple reasons I want to become staff on SagePvP. First of all, I’ve played the server with a friend of mine for a little while and it was very fun to play the server with my reclaim and our gkits. I love the community and everyone is very nice towards each other. I also like to help people, helping players in support rooms is the best thing to do for me in HCF. Also, I’m an EU player and I went into teamspeak sometimes and it took me pretty long to get moved, I know this can be very frustrating for the players. I will help all the players whenever either ingame, discord or teamspeak whenever I can. Even though the Sage community is very nice, I also see sometimes people being toxic towards players. For example, I see a lot of players saying in chat “L random” or “You suck kid”, I was toxic in the past as well but I changed in the last year and toxicity makes no sense and I don’t like people being toxic towards each other. I will try to get the server less toxic by muting the players when they are toxic. I have learned a lot from other staff members, this was always very helpful and they taught me for example how to deal with toxic situations. I think I can also help other staff members if they have questions about something. I’ve applied om SagePvP before but was never looked into, I think this is a good time to apply because I do have more staff experiences on big servers and I think I can use that on sage!

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
First of all, I think I meet the requirements to become a staff member of Sage. I do have some spare time besides school and my job. I do have a lot of spare time besides school and my job, I can spend many of these hours into staffing on Sage. I’m unbiased and I will treat every player the same, I will never abuse my staff powers. The rules on the server apply to every single player so I will treat either youtubers or friends the same as a normal player. I also think I can bring a positive vibe to the staff team because I‘m a social person and I like to talk to people and make new friends. I won’t make hard decisions on my own, I will always ask higher staff members their opinions if I can’t solve it by myself, I think teamwork is very important to this. I also do like helping players as stated above, I will always be patient in every single situation and I will always ask the players if they need anything else, if the player’s problem isn’t solved I will try to find a solution to this.

Maturity
I think maturity is one of the most important features you need as a staff member, this will also give you respect from the players. I think I‘m very mature and I won’t do anything weird as a staff member. I will always be mature in every single situation, either with players or staff members

Professionalism
Being professional in every single situation is very important, if you are professional it shows you know what you’re doing and players will respect you more. I think I’m very professional, I am always able to record any situation, this can be very helpful because you can watch a clip back to see for example if a player was cheating or not. This is very helpful because I won’t punish anyone without proof.

Dedicated
I will always be dedicated to the server, I will always get done what I have to do for the server. I will do support rooms when they are filled up, I will help the players whenever I can. You need to be dedicated to the server so you will get things done you have to do.

Responsible
I will never lie towards someone, I’m a trustworthy person. Everyone can always message me with their problems and I will keep it private if they want to and I will help them. I think this got me promoted in the past also because this is an important feature to have! I always like to communicate with the community and I like to make new friends.

Multilingual
I can speak Dutch fluently because it’s my main language, I can also speak English pretty well. I think this can be useful in some situations with Dutch people.

Respect
I think being respectful towards the staff team and the community is very important. If you are respectful towards the community, most of the time they will also be respectful towards you. I think being respectful is an important feature to have. Being calm in situations is also helpful if you’re calm the player will be more relaxed also so you can work a lot better. I think I do both have these features and this could be helpful as a staff member!

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
I think Kinomu can vouch for me, also Brahms can maybe vouch for me.

Additional Information:
I have worked on this application for s while and I do appreciate it if you would leave some feedback down below, I also can some more details if needed!

Words: 1382

Last edited:

Beats

VOUCH

[+] Where's your mod+ rank?
[+] YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO ABOUT THAT DEMOTIOn

~ BlackConfig - the legend one and only itsjoran tryhard fan

ItsJoran

VOUCH

[+] Where's your mod+ rank?
[+] YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO ABOUT THAT DEMOTIOn

~ BlackConfig - the legend one and only itsjoran tryhard fan
Thank you for the feedback! If you want the explanation, feel free to message me on telegram @ItsJoran

Hayh

💻✅
+1

He is an insane staff member and you won't regret accepting him.
Can vouch for him on Faithful.
Chill & Mature guy

Status
Not open for further replies.