Denied ITrapx's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnTrapperYt

IGN: ITrapx

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have Discord & Teamspeak, I can download Telegram.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes, I have had a staff positon on many servers, I know how to enforce the rules in a professional and respectful manner.

Why do you want to become staff?: My main goal is to make the server a overall better experience for everyone, I would love to catch hackers and rid them from the server. I believe that helping others is always necessary and with the right resources I could acomplish my goal, I can assist with almost anything it doesnt matter if a player or a staff member needs my help, I will always be there to contribute my time and effort.

Why should we accept you as staff?: I can be fairly active, I also believe that I would be a great member of the team. I am pretty mature and handle every situation with patience and respect, Ive been staff on multiple servers (Factions, Skyblock, HCF, Prison) and I know my way around most staff commands.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? unfortunately I havent had any encounters with any staff members, so no.

Additional Information: I am 17 years old and im a guy. This is my discord " ITrapx#1787 " .​

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @SnTrapperYt, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.