Denied Intrucion's Staff Application [AU timezones]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrucion

IGN (In-Game Name):
My IGN is Intrucion.

Timezone:
I am in the GMT+8 timezone.

Do you have any previous staff experience?
(If so, list them below): Yes, I have had plenty of staff experience. The most well-known server I have staffed is Minemen Club, which I was an administrator on. MMC and Sage do have somewhat overlapping communities, so I’ve dealt with many of the same issues there as I will here; that is, closet cheaters, heavy toxicity, exploitation or abuse of server mechanics, DDoSing/Doxing, etc. I have also been staff on many other smaller servers (the names and roles are listed below).

• Velux Prison - Manager​
  • Endurable MC - Manager​
  • Cursed Clouds Network - Manager​
  • Nova Network - Manager​
  • Matrix - Server Manager​
  • HcPvP - Senior Moderator​
  • MCSiege - Administrator​
  • Immortal Network - Moderator​
  • Vivid - Senior Moderator
    SagePvP- Helper​

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I genuinely just want to help the server. I see plenty of cheaters, toxic players, and other types of rule breakers daily. They can ruin the experience for other players, and I don’t want anyone being deterred from enjoying the server because of a few bad actors. I also would be put in a better position to assist other members of the community, whether it’s with something as simple as a question about the basic premise of Sage, a cheater they’ve found, or bugs and complicated exploits that could ruin the fun for other players. On a server with hundreds of players on at a time, there is bound to be constant issues, and I’d like to be there to remedy them to the best of my ability. I feel that, with all of my aforementioned experience, I can be a large help to the team and the server as a whole.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
The server could always use more staff, so if I became staff, they would have another person to turn to for help. As I can be on the server during timezones with fewer staff, I’ll be able to assist during uncommon times to make sure that all players get fair support from our staff team. As a player, of course, being staff will require me to make changes; a lot of the time I previously spent grinding, pvping, and raiding will instead be allocated towards staffing, but I will still find time to enjoy myself during times when the server is calm and all support needed is passive (through chat questions, Discord, etc) rather than active (checking players for cheats, dealing with forum reports, etc).

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Yes, MarikIsGod

Additional Information?:

On top of the information I have already provided, I have numerous positive traits and qualities that I believe will qualify me for a staff rank on SagePvP. These include:

Dedication - As a normal player, I am very dedicated to the network, and if I become staff, this dedication will grow even more. Currently, I do my best to provide my assistance to the community, through reporting rule-breakers, bugs, and exploits, guiding others in chat, and more. Becoming a staff member on SagePvP would allow me to be significantly more helpful in that I would be able to do more than just simply tell players what to do or guide them to other staff members; I can personally punish any players involved with causing said issues and work with the staff team to find a suitable solution to problems faced by specific players, the staff team, or the entire server in general. I will ensure that I work my absolute hardest to be a supportive and helpful member of the team.

Efficiency - I am very skilled at multitasking, even in abnormally busy situations, and as a staff member on SagePvP, this will be an extremely vital trait to have. I will be able to monitor the in game chat, follow suspicious players and potential cheaters or exploiters, communicate with my fellow staff members, punish rule breakers, and watch the forums and Discord, all at the same time. I will also, due to my multitasking skill, not be overwhelmed when being asked for help by many players at once; rather, I’ll be able to handle all these with ease.

I am also an extremely fast typer, so when being bombarded with questions from players, I will be able to respond swiftly to any concerns they may have while continuing to tend to my other duties as a staff member.

Self Control - Over the course of my life, I have grown to be extremely patient and composed, even whilst under intense pressure or stress. I am not angered easily, nor frustrated quickly. When I am staffing on Sage, this quality will be important as staff members need the ability to deal with all members of the community in a calm and patient manner, even in simple situations. I also will take extreme caution not to ever abuse my powers or status, whatsoever, whether that be in using my staff commands with malicious intent, “flexing” my status, or anything else of a similar calibre.

Activity - At the current moment, my activity is mostly limited to the server in-game. However, I would very much like to change that, so I’ll be trying my hardest to be active on the forums and Discord as well as in-game, as I’m aware that the communities on each can be vastly different from each other. I have an abundance of time to spend on SagePvP, much more than the average player. As mentioned earlier in the application, I reside within the GMT+8 timezone, but I can still moderate the server during peak times in other timezones, if needed. I am willing to moderate the server, forums, and Discord daily, even during weekends or my occasional vacations (using my laptop), and for a significant amount of time per session.

Helpfulness - I always try my best to help out veterans of Sage and new players to the network alike with any issues they may have, even those that may not necessarily be directly related to Sage (namely, client-side troubleshooting such as broken mods, hiding chat, etc). If I receive staff permissions, I can do even more as I’ll have a direct line of contact with staff members (for any serious issues and difficult questions to answer that should be escalated, rather than dealt with personally at the risk of most likely being incorrect), personal ban/mute/kick capabilities, and more.

Communication - I am a very outgoing person, both on Sage and in real life, so will not have issues in my player assistance or my communication with fellow staff. As I mentioned earlier, I have a very high quality microphone, so my communication should always be crisp, clear, and easily understandable.

Kindness - When seeking to hold a public position, such as a staff rank on SagePvP, one must have compassion and humility in order to work with both fellow staff members and the community. I do genuinely care about the community, which is the reason why I’ve applied for this role in the first place. I will be as kind towards the players and staff as possible, even in situations where toxicity and immaturity are shown towards me.

Fairness - Like most players of SagePvP, I have made friendships inside of the network. However, I will make sure that my closeness with players will not influence my judgment in situations that may involve them. Rather than letting my friends break rules freely, and therefore giving them an unfair advantage over others, I will use our friendship to discourage it, and if they continue, I’ll unfortunately have to give them the proper punishment, whether that be a mild warning, a mute, a ban, or even, potentially, a blacklist.

Politeness - As a staff member, one needs to be extremely polite to any and all they come into contact with. I would consider myself to be relatively polite. I never do or will resort to personal attacks and insults in the case of an argument, which is rare as I try to avoid conflict. To the best of my knowledge, I have not received any punishments or even warnings for toxicity or other related chat offences. A staff member cannot be a toxic player, and fortunately, I am not.

Proof of claims (previously staffed servers):

MMC Admin - Here

Velux Prison Manager - Here

Endurable MC Manager - Here

Cursed Clouds Manager - Here

Nova Network Manager - Here

Matrix Server Manager - Here

HcPvP Senior Mod - Here

MCSiege Admin - Here

Immortal Network Moderator - Here

Vivid Senior Mod - Here

SagePvP Helper - Here

Last edited:

Intrucion

Toxic asf
Thank you for the feedback!
But, I don't think that I have ever been toxic on the server nor I have talked to you before.
Plus, you keep putting -1 on other people's application where you created your account yesterday, this is really suspicious to me.

Crqzie

(!) +1 (!)

(+) Great amount of detail
(+) Good amount of staff & has proof.

(-) Sometimes the colorscheme/format messes up such as right here & right here. I recommend changing this.

Kind regards,
Crqzie

Intrucion

(!) +1 (!)

(+) Great amount of detail

(+) Good amount of staff & has proof.

(-) Sometimes the colorscheme/format messes up such as right here & right here. I recommend changing this.​

Kind regards,

Crqzie
Thanks for the amazing feedback!

Last edited:
C

calvin

Congrats, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @indent on Telegram to setup an interview time that suits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.