Denied Internalists Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): Internalists
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA EST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
VerixPvP - Trial-Mod VerixPvP - Mod (proof https://gyazo.com/98b7834af662486d9e2f7fae7dab2ae3)
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because I think that staffing is fun and I think that with my experience I can really help out Sage and make it a more fun environment for new and older players. I also want to become staff because the HCF game mode is getting boring so since I don't play HCF much even tho I have nothing but to do play video games I can be an active staff that is very helpful and understanding.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the player's experience's by being very active because I personally know what it's like to sit in TeamSpeak late at night and not get moved right away because I know that's super annoying. I'm also very well at finding cheaters and can some what SS.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9 because I'm good at listening to everyone's side of the story and am very calm. I'm also very honest about my staff's experiences and past situations of mine.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
no
Additional Information?:
Telegram: @burgerless Discord: perp#0420

configuration

seems a troll application, but if it's not:
- lack of detail
- copy 'n pasting your same application on every server forum
- almost no staff experience

everyone deserves a chance anyhow, good luck!

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.