Denied Internalists Staff Application

BillyStub

IGN (In-Game Name): Internalists
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA EST
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, VerixPvP - Trial - Mod (left because it wasn't actual HCF it was factions and I quit but it gave me good experience) FactionsLam - Mod (IGN: liljames can vouch for me that I was staff there) VeltPvP - Trial - Mod (left Velt to come to SagePvP
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to become staff on SagePvP because I want to see the HCF community grow! Recently I've been seeing a lot of dosing in the community and I want to help lower that to a bare minimum. Second, SagePvP is a good growing server and what I mean by that is I don't want to see SagePvP go down the drain because its hard to play because people are getting constantly ddosed and threatened. Lastly I want to become staff on SagePvP because I'm very active and have staff experience so I think the staff managers and other staff members would like me being/staying at SagePvP
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the player's experience by being an active staff that is non-biased because I know how some staff doesn't tend to look at both sides of the story. Another way I'm planning on improving the player's experience is by making sure that I'm active and up to date on everything (that includes tending staff meetings and making sure that the players have a fun stay at SagePvP)
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No sadly no staff can vouch for me
Additional Information?: Telgram: @burgerless | Discord: ma#0420
-1 Add more detail, and can you add a color scheme so its easier to read?

xKarmma

- Lied about staff application
- Applied on cave as stated by inpared
- Very unprofessional