IGN (In-Game Name):

SniperBG

Eighteen

Region (EU/NA/Other):

Europe (UTC +3)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

GorillaHCF:

Admin

Gorilla it was good server and was the server i was the bigger staff rank.It was a HCF and Kitmap and almost got a practice but the server got hacked and the Owner lose hope so the server closed.Also he lose hope cause he cared only about the money. On that server he has a 40/60 people.
Proof: none

HCValor:

Trial-mod

30/45 people it was a good server and I want it more thinks to do but the server close.It Was HCF,practice and Kitmap. Before he close i was 2 weeks staff and the people were very satisfied with my work and it was the only think i cared about.

AngelPvP:

Senior-Mod

so This server was the best i have ever been staff cause it was good 100/150 on SOTW.I was staff for 3.5 mounth but i resign cause i quit Minecraft.It was fun to work with this people and i want the lushpvp to make another funny and cool story of my Minecraft life.I was 2 times staff of the mouth because my activity,bans,wars and helping people.Also they didn't have to wait more then 2 mins cause i dont like when people waiting and the other staff members doing nothing about it. That also gonna be my 1st changes on this server if i get accepted ass a staff member.

ALPHANetwork:

Trial-Mod

This server was good 30/50 People per day.It was Practice and Kitmap server.This server lose all the players because the server moved in 1.18.2 from 1.7.10 and i resign just for that.

HCTerror:

Helper

This server was not bad 20/50 people per day and Sotw.He has 2 server Kitmap and HCF.The server stop working because the Owner lose hope but I kind like my staffing there.I was working with great staff members.IGNSniperBG.

HCSerux:

Helper

So this server has alot of players like 50/70 people per day and Sotw.I was there for 2 weeks and i resign cause i didn't feel here was my place to make a good and long EXPERIENCE with this server.IgnSniperBG:
Proof:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/887042081384718347/1000096128819277904/unknown.png

DreamNetwork:

Platform-Admin

The server has 60/80 people per Sotw and day.Three servers Kitmap,HCF and Practice.I was staff there for like 1.5 mouths and i got promoted 3 times from Mod to Sr.Mod and Platform-Admin.I skipped Mod+ and Admin cause the Owner was seeing my hard work and activity so he double promoted me.

ArkinHQ:

Mod

Arkin was the shortest life server because after the release 2 weeks then stop working I dont know the reason why.I got promoted to Mod but i got only proof for T-mod so.Ther server has 20/40 people per day and Sotw.The servers was only HCF and Kitmap.

Sagepvp:

Mod

Sagepvp was the best server i was staff.The server has 400 people per SOTW.I learned alot of things like how to ScreenShare .Also i make alot of frendships there and sagepvp helped me with my experince to get bigger.I got promoted once.

ColdPvP

Trial-Mod

300+players. In ColdPvP I developed my ScreenShare skills and I was doing great Job.I made a lot of friendships.I resign cause i got school and i wasnt able to reach the playtime so i resign.

Veal Network:

That was a pretty good server cause i was staff manager and Owner it was so fun to be part of it and i really enjoy it.I was the media and staff manager as well I made a lot of friends in there.

LushPvP:

Admin

This was the second best server i was staff and i really like the community between the players.I make alot of friendships with some staff and i really hope to make here too.I was staff for 2.5 mouths and it was great.This server has 100/140 players per Sotw on Kits and Hcf.I got promoted 3 times because my activity and dedecation.Two server on there HCF and Kitmap.I didn't get the chance to get SS-Verify.I resign cause they make a lot of changes i didn't really like.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to because I noticed that there is a lot of fun in this server and I want to become one of the team. I think I will really help you a lot because I have a lot of skills as a staff in this part. I have always loved helping people in need and I have never been offended by people's opinions.Like everyone else, I sometimes make mistakes because there are no perfect people.I want to be one of the staff because I want to gain more knowledge about being one of the staff.I don't mind being given tasks in advance or at the moment. No matter how difficult it is for me, I will always do it. One way or another.I am bilingual, which means I can speak two languages (Bulgarian and English).I think this will help a lot of society because there are a lot of people who play on your server but have difficulty speaking English.I want to make the server a better place to play not only for myself but also for other players.I promise to work hard and that I will spend most of my time helping a player who has help from me. I have always loved the new HCF players because I believe that every day he will become a better and better player. I am also one of those people who do not like to swear and insult in any way.I believe that together we can make the server a better place to play.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

As I said earlier, I am one of those people who endlessly loves players in difficulty because I can help them. It's fun for me. I would like to help most people in difficulty because I have been in their place and I know how bad it is not to understand something, but you want to do it.All the time I've been a staff member, I've always sent people from TeamSpeak or Discord with a smile. None of the players I was supposed to help complained about my knowledge.I think I can be one of the most helpful people you can count on for help at any time.I would help the staff players because I know two languages and a lot of people who play on the server do not understand English and I can be useful as a translator.I've always guided people to the right things, I don't like people who break the rules and the laws.I can be very useful to you in that I am quite a regular player.
Recording
I can film everything that happens during the game because I have a pretty nice computer. I won't have any trouble shooting video clips and such!
Teamwork
I know how to work in a team because I'm a good person and I don't like to fight with anyone. I will get along with every one of the staff.
Responsibility
Personally, I am one of those people who are super responsible for their work and their duties. I will be responsible for my every action. I keep my word!
Respectful
I am very respectful of people who do their job the way it should be. When you give your word, it must be an obligation!
Activity
In principle, I'm active, I play in my free time, but I also work and I can't give all my time and play.​

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

Personally, I give myself 8.5/10 because I have a lot of experience in this field. I don't give myself 10/10 because no one is perfect and makes mistakes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

genooo96

How active can you be (Hours per day):

Monday » 3-8hours

Tuesday » 3-8hours

Wednesday » 3-8hours

Thursday » 3-8hours

Friday » 3-8hours

Saturday » 5-8hours

Sunday » 5-8hours

What is your discord @?:

instruction1

Additional Information (optional):

Thanks to all the people who took the time to read my application. Much love to all of you <3

compend

Congratulations, your application has been set to pending.

Please message me on telegram @compendmc (NA) or Leo @MarikIsGod (EU) to setup a time when we can conduct your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.