Denied Inciderate's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): Inciderate

Age i just turned 15 on Saturday

Timezone: Na

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No, sadly but that's why i can prove to the higher ups that i am trustworthy and prove how i work and my ways of being nice helping anyone i can and being 10x more active everyday and just show everyone that i care and actually talk with people and help them any way i can as a helper

Why would you like to become a staff member? I would like to become a staff member because i was partner and staff did not really let me talk like how i would like and people just want to explain their side and most staff don't do that so i feel like i could do 10x better then most staff and actually helping people and showing people i care even if they had a bad day i could help take time out of my day helping them talking with them having a real heart to heart conversation no matter what it is about

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience? As a staff member I tell myself I'm going to be one of the most active staff members, this is because I can stay on my computer for 8+ hours per day after when i get out of highschool and on the weekend i will stay up all night for anyone that needs my help. This will let me support those in need when other people are offline and can't help the players. Most hackers think they can get away with things when there are few staff on, but I'm always going to be online as I do when I'm doing a job I can't stop I just love to talk to everyone and just help everyone i can while i will be online and chill with other staff members and just help them any way i can if they need me ill be online helping and chilling with all the players

Trustworthy:
I'm a very trustworthy person, I never lie, I never scammed anyone and I always tell the truth, I have good knowledge of scams as I was scammed a few times long ago on factions and prisons witch i used to love to grind and have fun. It was a good lesson that will definitely stick with me for long. Many times people have put a lot of trust on me and I never gave up on them/backstabbed them and i was talking shit about my best friends witch i shouldn't have did, I let them down but we talked it out and now were friends again and their my best friends in game and now we just hang out , I would just simply never do that. and just I wanna grind and have a blast as a rookie and a kid and a noob but i will learn the ways very fast

Calm:
When a task involves a lot of time Patience is important for a staff member because there are many reasons why someone would need help for a good amount of time like they maybe could have gotten inside so there are many steps to take when solving that problem. I'm a calm person, being calm is very important in my opinion as when your calm you're doing things quicker and you're gonna enjoy them more, when you're mad, you can say stuff that you didnt mean to say or hurt someone unintentionally, lose track of what you are doing and maybe even give up, I've experienced that when building some of my cool houses on mine link, when I was angry I was just doing them very slow and sometimes forget what I needed to miss place a block or anything or in some other models what and where to use different blocks it, I just left everything for tomorrow and built them way faster than before. I remain calm most of the times and it could be quite the challenge to annoy me unless I'm in a bad mood. i am a kid so when someone is talking bad about me i just chill my self out with sum toons and i just chill out get some water and just chill.

Dedication:
I'm a person that never gives up on anything, if I have a goal I will try my best at accomplishing it. I've had many difficult goals in the past but I never gave up on them, I worked hard on accomplishing them and it worked! definitely worth the hard work. if anyone gives me a task i do what i can i do better then what the staff tells me to do if anyone needs help i am right on it i have playing sage for around 7-8 months now i really now and how people act theirs is alot of toxic people but thats ok i just stay to my self and mute them if i become staff and just keep going on to the next person

Respect:
Every staff member should be Respectful towards any player and this is where I am strongest in, I like to treat everyone equally and give many people second chances because I think in order for them to learn from their mistake you must show a sign of Respect that you have for that person, when working in a team I like to include everyone so no one is left out because everyone shares different ideas and works together great. I respect everyone, doesn't matter who they are, what they are and what their opinion is, I always listen to the opinion that the other person has, and sometimes even agree with it, I dont want anyone to feel disrespected/hated because of their opinion/race/accent/country that they are coming from, it happened to me a lot and I dont want anyone to experience that. if someone is really rude to me i just ignore them never wanna get into a bad spot and have to dig my way up

communication:
This is the most important skill for a staff member and I've always loved communicating with new people, when it comes to working with someone or a team I love getting involved in it because it offers me someone new to learn and it helps me understand more about Sage, I am always available through discord and like talking to anybody that needs help with something. I feel like im good with communicating with people and understanding them even if they have a broken English as ive been in this spot, I'm a very shy person but I try to get hold of myself and not be quiet as i usually am, I sometimes like just being alone and chilling to some music that I usually listen to but thats usually after a long and tiring day but when I get bored or a friend wants to play with me I just end my so called silent session.

maturity:
I may not be the most mature person but I try to stay as mature as I can, I dont throw offensive/disrespectful jokes around as I dont like them, I may have sworn a lot in the past but I'm willing to change for good as I myself think that I'm swearing way too often, I feel like I have some stuff to change for the good and I will be working on doing so.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? lets see my real choice would be 9 i love to keep it real with anyone beacuse if you tell another staff members something and you lie ur stuck and have a good chance on getting demoted and even banned if its a bad lie so i love to just keep it real even ifs a bad thing is just best to be real and not lie as a staff or a member

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: starburst,vuru i have known them the longest they wanted me to apply and they said i have a good chance if i do this right so im doing it for them and me and their the best staff is my thoughts and just love to be friends with them if i have a bad day i can go ts and chill and talk with them bout anything and they will be straight up about anything

Additional Information?: I am 15 just turned 15 actully studying for my permit right now, so just new life and i have a big part and a responsibility, i run track and love to golf and fish ima outdoors kid love the sun play with kids in in my neighborhood and their cool as hell and we all go to the same highschool so its cool we hang out alot like my brothers from a another mother

Awayv1

+1 nice job i really hope you get into the staff team you seem nice and i think you would be a great staff member you can learn!!

Omni

+1 Seems like a nice and chill person can tell you put time into this application and I would think that you would be a great staff member

gl

Crqzie

30 days? Do you mean 2 weeks?
No, I meant 30 days, on SagePvP it’s 30 days (check screenshot provided below)
2CB23D56-0CA5-45C4-A997-F63BCECB527F.jpeg

Kind regards,
Crqzie

Status
Not open for further replies.