Accepted Inboxx's Media Application (Youtube or Famous rank depending on the new requirements)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inboxx

IGN (In Game Name): Inboxx
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI5nmWHRb8WUS7hdP03se4A
Amount Of Subscribers: 620
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? : I have multiple. However they are from when i used to upload on Sagepvp.
Average amount of views per video:
270 - 350
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?: Yes I would.
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I would like to be YouTube rank on the server because I feel that I could be able to help the server in various ways: First off, the reason I have chosen the server as my next journey in my 'youtubing' career is that I feel that it is a beautiful server, and the staff team will treat me with equality, respect, kindness, and love which I will then return to them. My main goal is to just help the server develop and become something we never dreamed of gaining hundreds of new players. That being said this is why I wish to be YouTube rank on your server. I am really committed to recording and uploading Videos which are both good quality and are also worth watching. I provide an enjoyably experience within both my faction and on my videos as displayed. I really used to enjoy this server and stopped uploading after i had exams back in year 8. Now i am in year 10 and i am keen to continue uploading here. I am currently at home 24/7 because of corona virus, which enables me to upload more. I am planning to upload on Sage this map and possibly longer if i am offered the role of Youtube rank on your server.

To conclude, I believe i would make an excellent addition to your media team. I am insightful, kindhearted and i am most certainly not toxic. I understand what i should and shouldnt do when playing your server. I hope you guys are willing to give me a chance to be media rank on sagepvp.org. You will not regret it i promise.

lunarexe

Veteran Member
+1

does meet the YouTuber Requirements.

you should start as a YouTuber and probably get your way up as a "Famous Rank" on the SagePvP Network

GOODLUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.