Denied ImAutoing Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImAutoing

ImAutoing
Est
I was staff on PvPWars when it first released. At that time, there were around 2000 constant active players. Due to the fact that I was a Global helper, I covered all realms nearly 8 hours a day. At its time, it was the biggest of its kind due to its youtubers, LandonMc and WildX. PvPWars was the first time I was hammered with work, to the point where it was overwhelming. I wasn't able to play the game at all on my home realm because I was constantly called to cover for other realms. Eventually, this lead to my resignation.
Additionally, I was staff (Moderator) on the LemonCloud community. I've stayed with them for 8 months. If you're not familiar with it, back in 2017, it was one of the biggest running hub servers. It averaged around 1.5k players constantly and now holds around 300 players. I started as a helper and was promoted to Moderator in a short two months. All in all, I've handed out about about 100 pages of punishments. I rarely make mistakes, and when I do, I quickly apologize and fix the problem immediately. This was one of the top contributors to teaching me how to deal with
I personally want to become staff not to hold myself above others, but help the new players that would become a potential active member, or next staff member. Staff set an example for the community, and must be professional and are held at high standards. Whether or not one is a helper, moderator, or part of the administrator team, these positions are all part of the staff team. If one staff member acts out, it'll taint not only the reputation of the staff team, but potentially the community itself too. Ultimately, becoming staff would allow me to further invest in my own experiences and hopefully learn something different.
I would rate my Honesty a 10 i never lie, im a very trusting person and im friendly so yeah :D
No staff that i can think of.
The big question. "Why am I unique? Why should you select me? Why...?" It all comes back to the one answer: Experience
To begin explaining why I am unique over any other applicant here on SagePvP , let's start with the question, "Do I understand that being a helper is not easy?" I fully understand that being staff is very challenging and may be stressful at times. Since I've had past moderation, I can handle the pressure, and will try to the best of my ability to be professional, which brings me to the next point. "Why would I be a good fit for the server"? I can bring utmost professionalism to the staff team. Of course, I am also human, and will try to the best of my ability to handle problems/disputes professionally, calmly, and quickly. As a bonus to why I would fit in, (Of course this doesn't mean anything hence why I said it's a bonus) If this doesn't show dedication to the network, I'm not sure what would. Additionally, due to my humorous personality, I can lighten up the mood if necessary, and have tons of experience to backup my moderation (4 years of moderation and around 6 total years of Minecraft Experience). Additionally, due to the fact that I have experienced many scenarios with loopholes in the rules, I have carefully studied both the server and forum rules. In the rare case that I am uncertain in a scenario, the first thing I would do is search and consult upper staff members. If I am unable to assist anyone, I would contact a higher staff member and let them know to deal with the situation. There's minimal room for mistakes and I'll rarely risk that. I understand that the staff team reflects the image of the network and professionalism is the one thing that keeps a server enjoyable. I am a person that thinks before they act. I would never act rationally or unethically.
I would bring a "Community" to the Players kinda like a family we all are just having fun doing our own thing all being friends and yeah.
No i dont think there is any additional information.
Thank you for your time and have a good day :D
-ImAutoing

Status
Not open for further replies.