Denied IMakeYourMad Staff Application

S

Sansyy

Toxic,
The VeltPvP and HolyHCF are the exact same font with a different color, the text saying Proof is the same color
Why are you putting in the chat Proof (You can't be staff on multiple servers at a time)
No proof of anything else other than the chat
Little detail

-Sansyy

Sauds

Legendary Member
Who were the managers on Velt, Holy and Cave of the time you being those ranks? I’ll leave my comment shortly.

MAFIAXD

Known member
Lied about every staff experience except for anthrax which he lied about the number of players
One of the most toxic players
Abuses
Is creating fake accounts to +1 his application if you check the actual accounts that +1 all they have done is +1 the application.

S

Sansyy

Lied about every staff experience except for anthrax which he lied about the number of players
One of the most toxic players
Abuses
Is creating fake accounts to +1 his application if you check the actual accounts that +1 all they have done is +1 the application.
I totally agree with everything you have just said. I couldn't of said it better myself.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @IMakeYourMad, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.