k.png

CavePvp:
lphYiMAh[1].jpg

HolyHCF:
bjknl.png

AnthraxHCF:
unknown.png

Why do you want to become Staff?:

There are an immense amount of reasons why I would like to be staff on SagePVP but one of them is that I truly love helping people out. Just to see someone happy because I helped them also makes me happy. I also love making friends with people in the community or just having a general conversation with someone

Maturity:
Even though I am 15 and I think im mature enough to be a staff member and I'm still working on my self to be more mature

Activity:
To be a good staff member you must put a lot of hours into the server and I'm on the of the guys that are very active

Patience:
I'm a very patient guy I always respect people wait for them and for me helping people is more important than playing even if I was in a middle of a game I will stop everything and help anyone that needs support

Dedication:
I'm a builder in sagepvp and I really like the network being part of sagepvp is a big honour to me
Honesty: I'm an honest person online and in real life, I don't like lying and I feel very bad if I lie which I won't do

Trustworthy:
I'm a trustworthy person I staffed in 5 servers and I never leaked a single little information

Responsible:
as a staff member, I understand that you have to be responsible for your actions in 100% responsible person I won't dare to break a rule or do any irresponsible action

Additional Information:
I was toxic in the past but now I changed and I'm more mature and I think being staff on sage is a good opportunity for me to improve

Btw ty to look to my apply :)

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Cqmpetent

IGN (In Game Name): IMakeYourMad

Timezone: Netherlands, CEST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, A Razer HeadPhone 100MB

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Discord: IMakeYourMad#9739

TeamSpeak: IMakeYourMad

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Yes,

-----------VrathMC-----------

-----------Moderator-----------

-----------10-20 players everyday-----------

-----------AnthraxHCF-----------

-----------Owner-----------

-----------40-60 Players everyday-----------

-----------HolyHCF-----------

-----------Admin-----------

-----------50-100 players everyday-----------

-------------------

-----------Veltpvp-----------

----------TrailMod-----------

-----------200-400 players everyday-----------

-------------------

-----------CavePVP-----------

-----------Mod----------

-----------200-210 players everyday-----------

Proof:

AnthraxHCF: View attachment 329

Why do you want to become Staff?:

There are an immense amount of reasons why I would like to be staff on SagePVP but one of them is that I truly love helping people out. Just to see someone happy because I helped them also makes me happy. I also love making friends with people in the community or just having a general conversation with someone

Maturity:

Even though I am 15 and I think im mature enough to be a staff member and I'm still working on my self to be more mature

Activity:

To be a good staff member you must put a lot of hours into the server and I'm on the of the guys that are very active

Patience:

I'm a very patient guy I always respect people wait for them and for me helping people is more important than playing even if I was in a middle of a game I will stop everything and help anyone that needs support

Dedication:

I'm a builder in sagepvp and I really like the network being part of sagepvp is a big honour to me

Honesty: I'm an honest person online and in real life, I don't like lying and I feel very bad if I lie which I won't do

Trustworthy:

I'm a trustworthy person I staffed in 5 servers and I never leaked a single little information

Responsible:

as a staff member, I understand that you have to be responsible for your actions in 100% responsible person I won't dare to break a rule or do any irresponsible action

Additional Information:

I was toxic in the past but now I changed and I'm more mature and I think being staff on sage is a good opportunity for me to improve

Btw ty to look to my apply :)

Person was toxic to me while playing kits, calling me an idiot, yelling at me and Boffit.
I was invited to a faction on teams that he was apart of and he was very rude to the owner and others of the faction.
He encouraged me to make the faction raidable and I was under a lot of stress and peer pressure under the stress I did what he told me, not thinking about how I would effect the others in the faction. He promised me items in exchange and told me I'm a legend after I did that tragic deed. As a whole I do not see this person fit for staff on this community as he was toxic to talk to and not a very nice person in general.

Last edited:

• Didn’t follow the format
• Lack of detail
• Lied about being Staff on multiple servers

Last edited:

Darck

Veteran Member

Lying about staff experience.
Never had staff on Holy or Velt
Lying about player count on Anthrax
Never been patient
Lack of detail

Elize

Established member

Lack of detail and lied about the previous staff he told me this in a discord call not patient one bit and is hella toxic in ts & in-game. (He got his builder rank removed for being toxic.)

Darck

Veteran Member
+
Veltpvp:
k-png.326
that shows no proof. + the color's doesn't match the Veltpvp colors. Please don't lie in your applications!

xPoquu

* faked every staff experience except anthrax
* Copied appilication
* Very toxic
king regards xPoquu.