Denied ilyslack (NA Staff Application)

Ignoir

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):

ilyslack
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
syncpvp:Celestial can vouch Potion.vip:blueplays can vouch Kirah.cf: Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member at SagePvP because I want to gain experience and help improve the server while doing that. I really want to help out the server in any way that I can. I would Also love to meet other staff and have a good experience with them and get to know staff and players very well. I just feel this would be a good experience for me as most servers I am a head staff member and I feel starting as a trial mod will give me the chance to learn some more about the server and staffing. I also am a very helpful person and I am also very nice. I am very active and I think that would help me get to know the community a bit better. just being active being in support rooms assisting people when it is needed.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve there experience by being a very helpful person. Say they come TeamSpeak showing proof of a bug/cheater/glitcher I would help them the best I can to make sure they get there stuff fixed. I could also make sure that all staff are doing what they are supposed to and make sure they are being nice to players. I would also improve the players experience on here by trying my hardest to think of cool new ideas the server could use to make their experience better.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:
8 in all honesty the only reason i would say an 8 is bc it takes time to get my trust and i joke around but in support rooms i do not joke around i take things very serious i think when the staff do get to know to me i can be a verry caring person
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
not that i know of
Additional Information?:
no thank you for letting me apply

D

Deployable

You don't meet our age requirement. You may re-apply once you're 15.